Oliver's home

Oliver's pov

We managed to get home in time, our home was like a normal looking cottage with stuff that psychics have.

Heck we even have a gypsy wagon my mom had. When we got home, my Dad opened the door.

I haft to be honest, being the son of a psychic is not easy. Let alone having powers.

Then my Dads friends 'Ms. Blaze' was at the kitchen making some noodle soup as usual.

I greeted her. She then sees me and said, "Oh Ollie. How was your day?"

I answered her as I sat down, "Okay. I made a new friend today Ms. Blaze."

Ms. Blaze said happily, "Oh that's wonderful. Listen, you need wash up for dinner. I gotta feeling your father wants to talk to me."

I nodded before I went to the restroom.

Halfway there, I looked at the portrait of my family. Mom, Dad, and myself as a toddler.

My Mom was a white hedgehog just like my Dad but with grey eyes.

She was a gypsy fortune teller. A good one at that. I learned a trick or two from her. Though I learned my powers are from Dad.

It's amazing that my parents do not think I'm a nuisance.

However, I do feel like I am gifted. I said to myself while looking at the photo, "I miss you Mum. I wish you were here."

Once I walk to the bathroom I looked at another family photo. It was from when I was born.

I can hear myself crying before hearing my Mums voice calmly saying to me, 'There there little one. You are our gift to this world.'

I even heard my Dads voice saying to me as I stopped crying, 'You are perfect little Buddy. You are perfect.'

I looked down before walking to the bathroom and washed up for dinner.

Yes, to tell you the truth, I can hear voices from the past. Even my own.

I only wish I can find out where my Mum is. That is when Ms. Blazes voice said, "Ollie, you done yet? Dinners ready."

I shouted back, "Almost Ms. Blaze." I then wash up for dinner before heading out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

Though I had a bunch my adventure with Nakuru and Elisa will be beginning the next two days.