Before we begin!

Hello hello! Welcome the adventures of Toby  Domzalski! That name is a work in progress... but anyway, I am so excited to introduce you to my little mini-series that I hope to one day either animate or pitch as an actual show!

The story will update very inconsistently and you might find holes in the plot that I plan to patch out later on, I plead that you inform me of any mistakes I've made or feedback that you might have.

I plan for this to be a love letter to the original show-writing while also an F* you to the movie's ending, I do not, however, plan on following the original plot, this story needs to be its own thing, it needs to be entirely tobies while also showing how Jim is handling the change, of course, there will be plot beats from the original show that need to happen for the story to progress forward but I hope to address them creatively and originally.

And now I'm going to get to talking about my plans for the story which might contain spoilers so you have been warned.

One of the big things I'm excited about while writing this is seeing Jim's character crumble, it is obvious his decision in Rott was rushed and out of grief so he acted on said grief, he might be happy for the fresh start now but he will slowly start to realize the mistake he made.

I'm also very excited about writing him trying to keep the timeline fairly the same while also changing things as time goes on, it's a fun concept I can't wait to play around with and I truly hope you find it just as interesting.

On that note, I am gonna have to wrap this up by saying that I have not written the story yet, I am currently still working on concepts and trying to find the story rhythm, I will however update you all when that changes.

BUT BEFORE I SAY GOODBYE I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION!

Does time travel work on ghosts?

You'll have to stick around to find out on...

THE ADVENTURES OF TOBY DOMZALSKI!

I still don't like thar name lol...