About Kamen Rider 555 20th:Paradise Regained(SPOILER)

Ask:Warning!If you don't wanna get spoiled,then I advise you to don't read it until the movie came out with DVD or watch the whole movie.If you wanna get spoil,then read.I ain't stopping you :/

Kamen Rider 555 20th:Paradise Regained(About)

Ask:So I watch it on BiliBili and I gonna be honest...I'm not interested in the plot  but the fight scene is okay(Expect the Axel One).Here what I watch and know about from this movie:(If you want to know)

What I Know From The Movie:

1)Smart Brain decide to kill all Orphnochs led by Kitazaki.

2)Naoyo Kaido turn Keitaro cleaning shop(I think it another one) into selling Ramen shop with his friends(Hisao,Kouta,Kei)

3)Seiji Takaiwa(Suit Actor)appear cameo as he got burned by the ramen soup and jump out and he does the flip hand just like Faiz.

4)Hisao transformed into Kamen Rider Delta and fight Kamen Rider Muez but he got defeated and turn into ashes.(Yep he's died)(Favourite Rider but he appear once and died)

5)Next Faiz(Axel)got slip by a sauce. :/

6)Kouta(Gecko Orphnoch)get killed by Kitazaki using a lot of sharp wire from his waist at Kouta face.

7)Mari Sonoda transformed into a Cat Orphnoch and fight Muez and Riotroopers.

8)Mari jump off from the roof but Takumi brought her to abandoned nursery.

9)Yep the love scene...they become Orphnoch..hold their hand and kiss while their Orphnoch form.

10)There one scene..Takumi is sitting while his shirt is open and Mari is sitting on the bed while she is shirtless and her below body is cover with blanker.

(Once Again...Thank you Toshiki Inoue....I hate it)

11)Mari(Cat Orphnoch)attack Kitazaki as his face is broken a bit and reveal he's an android.(He died in the TV series)

12)Rena let Takumi and Mari go but she got killed by Kitazaki and turn her into a meat grinder.(You know what I mean)

13)Kitazaki transformed into Kamen Rider Muez as the final antagonist.(His transformation look sick)

14)Kusaka turn out to be an android also and destroy the old Kaixa phone as he transformed into Kamen Rider Next Kaixa and attack Mari.

15)Next Faiz got defeated by Muez but Takumi got his old belt equipment back from Keitaro niece and transformed into the Original Faiz which somehow turn stronger to fight Muez.

16)Next Kaixa and Muez fight against Faiz but then Auto Vajin appear to save Faiz.

17)Faiz pull out his red sword and the JustiFaiz BGM begin.

18)Mari(Cat Orphnoch)deliver a attack to Muez and Next Kaixa as Faiz deliver a drill kick at them and manage to kick through them and killing them.

19)For some reason,Kusaka appear at Smart Brain buildings as Smart Lady greet him as a chairman of Smart Brain.

 20)I'll not gonna talk about the ending but it just a happy ending.

Note:

-Kamen Rider 555:Murder Case is not canon to the movie.