Dead

(Sam's pov)
WARNING SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER

My eyes were shut close, sticking like glue from one eyelid to the other. I wake up and rub my eyes usually, but right now that wasn't a move I could do. I tried my best to open my eyes and blinked rapidly to try have better vision of what was around me and eventually my eyes opened to see a table Infront of me with breakfast. It smelled amazing, and it was more than what my parents could ever have to offer. There was pancakes with crispy bacon on top, dribbled with maple syrup. On the side was a scoop of ice cream and whipped cream, there was a napkin placed next to the plate shaped into a swan and the cutlery was nicely shined with patterns.

I was staring at the food for a few minutes, desperate to dig in. I took my eyes off of the food as I heard footsteps, my eyes met with Ollie's as he smiled at me
'Good morning' I give an awkward smile as he walks over and unties my hands.
'Have a good breakfast love' I don't say anything as he kisses my forehead then walks back up the stairs and out of the room. As soon as he left I picked up the knife and fork and started eating so fast I almost had a heart burn. The food was so amazing, my parents could never be cable of doing this for their daughter.

I had finished my meal and started to get restless. I tried to undo what was holding me down to the chair so I could move and be free. Again, I heard footsteps so I quickly sat up and acted like nothing had happened.
'I know what you were doing, admit what you were doing, or you'll regret lying' Ollie said in a very seductive voice.
'I didn't do anything, I swear.' He smirked and came over, untied me from the chair and picked me up and threw me on his shoulder.
'Put me down! Where are you taken me?' I tried hitting his back to get free.
'In the future don't lie, or you'll get even worse of a consequence.

He put me down in a nicely organised room with black walls and purple led light around, a black ceiling and a very 'unique shower'

'Take your clothes off' I looked at him with my eyes widened.
'Did I stutter? Take your clothes off.' I did as he said, after all he's an officer. I started to take my clothes off as he stopped me,
'No, slowly and seductively. You need to get me in the mood' mood? What mood? I did as he said and I realised soon what he meant. He took his clothes off revealing his.. DAYM! HE GOT A BIG ONE. THAT AIN'T FITTING IN ME GIRL BYE-
'Get in the shower, put the water on to where you want. Clean yourself down.'
'Um, are you coming in at all?' I stuttered.
'Of course, I'll just watch you first.' I felt weirded out by that comment. I got in the shower and started to clean myself, the shower was steaming up and I could only slightly see Ollie- OH MY.. HES JERKING THA SHI OFF- IT AINT EVEN HARD YET AND ITS SO BIG WHAT. DRAKE WHO???

After I cleaned myself down Ollie got up and came in, as soon as he came in he pushed me down to the floor, but gently so I wouldn't hurt myself.
'What are you doing?!' I screamed as he tied my hands behind my back and my ankles together, I had my belly on the floor, trying to escape.
'I told you. Don't ever fcking lie to me again you slut' he started to slap my ass hard, I was quite literally crying tears.
'Stop crying and I'll stop' I couldn't stop crying though, each slap led to more of a sting, the hot water from the shower wasn't making this easy either.
'Please stop! It hurts Ollie stop!'
'That's right, keep begging like the slut you are' eventually he stopped, and left me there on the shower floor and walked out. He dried himself, got dressed and walked out.
'Ollie! Please! I'm sorry I'll be good! Un-tie me please!' I heard nothing in response and tried to get myself up, the shower floor was to slippery and having my ankles tied together didn't make it easier.

I was still lying there, it felt like hours. I was cold and kept shouting for Ollie to come but I never got a response. Eventually Ollie came back into the room. He came in the shower and untied me, I got up and he passed me a towel and some clean clothes. The silence was so loud. He walked out and I got dressed and did my hair. As I walked out of the room I saw the inside of his house. It truly was beautiful.
'Aye! Get back in the bathroom. I didn't say you could leave' I nodded and apologised and went back in the bathroom. He picked me up from the bathroom and carried me back into the basement. He placed me on the chair and tied me up again.
'Not agai-' I was cut off as he put a mouth ball in my mouth. He tied me up differently. He spread my legs separating them on the chair and my arms behind the chair, the clean clothes he gave me revealed so much, he didn't even give me underwear.

'If you answer this truthfully, you won't get punished, if you answer it wrongly, well you'll be wishing you said the truth' I nodded, I couldn't speak because of the mouth ball.
'What was the colour of the lights in the shower?' I tried to say the world purple, but it didn't come out.
'You can't speak? You really don't know? You have 10 seconds' thing is, I couldn't speak! He was doing this on purpose, I know he was.
'Last change Sam' the 10 seconds was up, he blind folded me and I felt something cold come in contact with my pussy. I moaned not knowing what was going to happen, suddenly, a vibration was in contact with my pussy. The vibrations got faster and faster, I started moaning, trying to move around so it could stop.
'Stop trying to resist, it's not leaving contact with your wet, throbbing pussy.' I started crying and screaming, I could take it anymore. It was on the highest setting and I could feel my pussy dripping down, onto the chair.
'Look how wet you are you slut!' The vibrations suddly stopped. I dropped my head forward, I was so weak.
'I'll leave you here until tomorrow morning' I felt weak. My pussy was throbbing and hurting, my legs were shaking, I was so weak I couldn't lift my head back up. I looked dead and I felt dead.

Everyone was wondering if this book was continuing, I'm so sorry yes it is! I remembered I had Wattpad then forgot 3 days later but I remembered again!!! I have exams this week (I hate school sm) but I'll post multiple chapters in one go (I hope) so due to exams I may not be able to post everyday, (not that I'm going to study) but I love y'all stay safe and have a great week 🤍

1244 words