𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

"Stupid M.O.M, interrupting our dinner." Elizabeth grumbled. The group had gone out for dinner, when M.O.M had sent them the notification. She was dressed way too fancy for a mission.

"Listen up!" She said, as her and Elijah ran into the hotel first, "Missions operation management sent us to respond to a call that came from inside this hotel." 

"Sounds easy." Daniel said, and Elijah took over. Ella spotted Shiloh heading to a wall and she followed her.

"Did Missions operation management say what we're doing here and why there's nobody else in the hotel?"

"Don't know." Elijah replied, as Ella and Shiloh looked out the window to see wood pieces floating around in a shimmering blue surrounding.

"Did M.O.M say who sent the call?" Bella asked, and Ella turned around, "Nope."

"I found the elevator!" Micah said, making Elijah and then others run, "Everyone this way!"

Ella stopped running, making Elijah and Shiloh stop too. She stared at a door that was boarded up behind several cupboards.

"Let's go."

"Occupancy of five." Micah read, and then stood back, "You guys head up, we'll catch the next one."

Daniel, Cole, Bella, Josiah and Ella walked into the lift, but Elijah pulled Ella out. "Nope. You're staying with me." Ella laughed, indicating for the other four to go up. The lift doors closed, and Ella reached up, taking off the rubber band, making her hair fall down in soft curls. She tied it up in a high ponytail. "I feel like this is a running situation." She said, as Micah stared at her. "Can't risk the bun opening."

The lift doors opened again, and the five got it. The elevator played a nice, upbeat music. Ella stared at Elijah as he, Shiloh and Micah stared at the door. Judah bobbed his head to the music, "I love this song."

The doors opened and they ran out, seeing an empty room. "Hey guys!" Judah called, "They moved on without us?" 

They approached the unlocked door, and Judah opened it. "They're not in here, either."

Ella looked down, seeing the key still in the lock, as it lay on the floor. She looked at Shiloh, who was staring at the edge of the carpet. She followed her gaze, seeing Josiah's hat on the floor.

"They never made it out of this room." Ella and Shiloh breathed together, eyes widening simultaneously. The lights began flickering, and Elijah looked to the hallway, "Something's coming." He said, moving towards the two girls. "They never made it out of this room!" Shiloh yelled, turning around. Micah and Judah ran to them. "Let's run!"

Ella grabbed him as he turned around. "No. Hide."

There were only four cupboards, and Elijah pulled Ella into the cupboard with him as he rushed in. Ella squeezed her eyes shut as a loud sound passed outside the cupboard, wind washing over both of them. A moment later, Elijah opened the cupboard, both of them tumbling out.

"What was that thing?" Elijah asked, and Micah turned to Judah, "Call the elevator!"

Judah came back a moment later. "I lost the elevator."

"I dunno." He said, "I mean I knew I was bad with losing things, but I didn't know it was this bad."

Elijah and Ella turned to Shiloh, "We have to keep moving forward to escape." Ella said, as Elijah nodded, "We can't go back."

They all turned to the second room, as Micah said, "Yeah, without getting drug away by monsters to an unexplained doom."

Elijah, Shiloh, Judah and Ella turned to him, terrified expressions on their faces.