Then there were five

"Aaaaah!" Springtrap watched as her dying victim screamed in agony. Honestly he should just be glad she got it over with quickly unlike her other victims who were tortured.

Springtrap's ears twitched when heard something fall behind her, confused she turn around. Her eyes met a purple bluish bunny that was shaking and terror. The little bunny looked about five or six years old.

Springtrap's ears flattened in disgust when she realized the connection. Whether it be older rabbits or younger rabbits the public opinion was still the same. Rabbits are useless and weak creatures that run and hide in fear. They were also seen as well play things.

Springtrap approached the young bunny who flinched back scared. She wouldn't blame him after all he just saw her kill a person. She got on her knees and held her hand out. "I'm not going to kill you."

Springtrap only killed children to put them out of their misery when there was nothing else she could do. Thankfully this bunny only looks a bit injured and traumatized. "You- you won't?" Springtrap shook her head smiling at him.

"Nope, what do you say to a warm bath and food?" The boy's ears perked up at the mention of a bath and food. He looked away before nodding softly. Springtrap held her hand open for the boy to take it which he did.

She picked him up in her arms and walked away from the scene. "What's your name, little one?" The little purple bunny wrapped his arms around her neck holding on tightly. Like Springtrap was going to leave him.

"Jer-remy." Jeremy studered quietly into her neck.

She hummed in thought before smiling. "That's a nice name."

...

Yes it was a very nice name.

Springtrap was laying on her back with her arm over her eyes. Her chest binder was off and thrown onto the floor next to her bed. Springtrap sighed with a single tear escaping.

All of them were dead, Susie, Cassidy, Gabriel, Felix, and now Jeremy. All put out of their misery by her hand.

Springtrap sat up thinking, "I want to burn the world." She was sure many creatures had these thoughts before. The only difference between them and her was she was going to do it.

Standing up and picking up her chest binder. She put it on, slowly transforming into the Purple Killer. Purple dress shirt and black pants, golden fur turned dark. Bright green eyes turned yellow, it was completed.

Master of disguise and cruelest of them all. Springtrap let it take over.

He smiled and looked in the mirror. "Time to let the world burn."