Starting the Fire

"SPRINGTRAP!" 

  Springtrap ran down the street fast to get away from the furious chicken that was chasing her because-.

   "SPRINGTRAP! That glazed sprinkled donut isn't yours, it's for Freddy!" The owner of Chica's Bakery yelled after her. Yep she stole the last glazed sprinkled donut, if she couldn't buy it she'll steal it. 

   It's really shameful that Springtrap and Freddy had similar taste in sweets. 

   Springtrap whipped around the corner of the street almost crashing into the devil himself. But she caught herself. 

   Both Freddy and Foxy were in their police uniforms staring at Springtrap's suspicious behavior. This wasn't the first she had stolen from Chica. Honestly it's more of a surprise that she hasn't kicked her out or called the police on her.

   Freddy and Foxy don't count.

   Freddy glared at Springtrap then looked at the donut in her mouth. Springtrap grinned at him once he realized that it was the glazed sprinkle donut. He looked back up at her.

   "Is that the last glazed sprinkled donut, Springtrap?" Freddy hissed at him already knowing the answer. 

  "SPRINGTRAP!" Chica had finally caught up to her. Between Chica and Freddy plus the building and the cars she was good as trapped or was she.

   Freddy reached out to grab the donut right as Chica reached out to grab her. But there was one thing Springtrap had that none of them had. 

   With one big jump she leaped across traffic to the other side of the street and bowed to them with a smirk plastered on her face. 

   Both Freddy and Chica just stared at her unamused while Foxy stared in shock. Springtrap took a bite out the donut and walked down the street.  

   She smiled fondly, she was going to miss messing with them. Today was her last day here, Springtrap had already delayed her plans for too long. 

   She still had yet to burn down the building owned by those crazy magic cultists who turned Cassidy to a vengeful spirit. If Springtrap had known Cassidy was going to become a vengeful spirit she wouldn't have her put out of misery so soon.

   Springtrap whipped the crumbs off from the donut off her mouth. It was time to get to work. 

   "SpringBonnie…" Springtrap frozen in place before looking around, people were still going on about their business. Nothing stood out. That was another reason she stayed longer in this place. She could hear someone calling her real name but couldn't find anyone who knew a SpringBonnie.

   She had finally had enough of it all, she was going to get her and Cassidy's Revenge then she was getting the heck out of here. She turned back around and continued on.

SpringBonnie was gone.

   Night had fallen, and the plan was in action. Springtrap finished tying her tie around her neck. She began to check everything off in her head.

   "Gloves, check." Getting a fingerprint on anything was a no go. 

   "Everything tight and secure, check." Even if she was going to burn everything down in the end, letting a piece of her fur get loose could spell her demise.

   "Weapons, check." Knives might be her main weapon but when you're going up against magic with no magic you're gonna need all the help you can get. Besides, it can get boring using the same weapon over and over again. It's always fun trying out something new.