Chapter 3 - Clubs

This is based on a real story. Well, except for the snow since it doesn't snow where I live-  

What is based - Dazai's feeling in this entire chap, also what happened on my second day of school that was yesterday ;/ [not promising]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was snowing bad, like, really bad, and this school isn't on holiday. 

Dazai wants to make trouble as fast as possible to get expelled. It doesn't matter whatever the hell he fucking does, just out of this damned hell-hole. 

But Mori, or the bitch, wants his son more than out, so he tells Dazai to sign up somewhere, and makes him stay for 2 hours there. 

2 Hours. 

2 fucking hours.

And that was in Dazai's new school, too. 

A club, to be exact.

About what, you ask?

Well, it's about.. 

Mafia. 

How, why, when, who, what, he doesn't know. 

But when Mori asked him, ''Which club do you want to participate in?'', Dazai knew that he doesn't have a say, and that he should be grateful the doctor is taking his opinion.

The clubs were - Decay of Angels, Port Mafia, Armed Detective Agency, Hunting Dogs, The Guild [are there any other organizations in bsd??]

And eventually, even though Dazai liked the name 'Decay of Angels', Port Mafia seems cooler.

So, starting his second day at the hell-hole named 'Bungou High', he would have to go and sign up to the Port Mafia. 

This school is gonna be his home now, isn't it?

That would be annoying. Really.

Truly. 

Maybe, just maybe, not. 

Okay.

Dazai, having been lost in thought again, didn't realize that Hirotsu stopped the car, so he had to  get reminded by the older man. 

Shame. 

Dazai made his way to the class, and sat down back in his seat, next to closed-eye freak. 

But the weirdo wasn't here, since Dazai was terrifyingly early today, because his father told him to sign up in that damned club before he forgets. 

So, he set his bag on his chair and went to look for it. 

He looked around for like, 10 minutes, before stopping an orange haired girl and asking her about it, and she was surprisingly a member. 

Turns out her name was Ozaki Kouyou, and Dazai saw that she wore tradtional clothes. 

Dazai followed traditional-girl until they were in an actually huge club-room, with a lot of people inside. that was utterly annoying, with all his honesty. Why were there actually a lot of people that liked Mafia shit?

''Ane-san, who did you get?''

Some really short ginger dude asked her, glancing at Dazai then making a disgusted look, why was he making enemies at first sight?

Normal people; falling in love at first sight.

Dazai; falling in hate at first sight.

Cause, excuse him?