⁰¹'⁰¹ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

❝𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆❞

𝑻𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝟐𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎

✧˖°𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

I had nothing exciting to do today but my Mom told me I should go out so Xavier could determine what he needed to do to keep me safe. So I decided to go to the mall with Abigail as I needed some outfits for when I go on tour. I go on tour in two days! Like an actual music tour! Australia is supposed to be really hot this time of year and I need some new summer clothes.

Once I had texted Xavier the plans for the day, I rolled out of my bed and got ready for today. I shivered as I left my warm array of blankets and pillows. I moved towards the window before peering outside, disappointed as I saw there was no snow. We'd hardly gotten any this year and I was so desperate for some.

I checked the weather to see that it was in the high 30's (around 3°C) so I put on thermal tights under a cute plaid skirt with a cream jumper on top. I put in my contacts and decided to straighten my hair today; I'm going to be touring until June so might as well enjoy it while I can! Plus I always thought it looked nicer than my curls. 

I was just about to start my makeup when I heard someone knocking at my door. Oh God. I was late. Hurriedly, I rushed to the door and opened it to reveal a handsome, tall man leaning against the doorframe. 

"Hey Xavier, I'm running a little behind right now. Do you want to come in a sec? I just need like 5 minutes" I greeted him, not making direct eye contact before pulling him inside. 

"No worries, I will wait as long as you need gorgeous." He said and I blushed. I avoided all eye contact and decided to ignore that little comment. I need to get ready. 

"You can wait on the couch. I will be as quick as I can!" I yelled before sprinting into my bathroom to continue my makeup.

As we got in the car I messaged Abigail and told her to get ready as we were 20 minutes away and I didn't want to keep Xavier waiting any longer.

The car journey to pick up Abigail was pleasant; he asked me lots of questions about what I'm planning on doing and how people normally act when they see me. I explained that here in Nashville people could get a little crazy but most places no one knew who I was. Or they did but just didn't care.

⠂⠁⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂

✧˖°𝘟𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

Taylor and I were having a lovely conversation as I was asking her questions and trying to get to know her better but as Abigail got in the car, all Taylor's attention shifted to her.

I was a little disappointed but it made me smile to see her talking so animatedly with her friend.

As we parked, I got out of my seat and quickly ran to open Taylor's door. Holding out my hand I said, "M'lady" before bowing down and kissing her hand. She immediately blushed and smiled at me. God she was so pretty.

I helped out Abigail as well but I did not kiss her hand. Deciding that it was a bit weird considering we had just met. Plus, I didn't want Tay to be jealous. 

"So, ladies. Where to first?" I asked playfully and flashed Taylor my best smile.

"Hmm, so charming." She joked, "I need to get some clothes for Australia. I heard it's like 90 degrees there so I need a whole new wardrobe."

"Geeze what's that in celsius like 30°C? Clearly I did not read the itinerary carefully enough." I laughed. But on a more serious note, I hadn't brought anything suited to hot weather. It's like 0°C in Nashville so I assumed I'd be fine. Clearly not. 

"Are you telling me that you didn't check where we were going?!" Taylor asked, shocked and turning to look at me as we waited for the lifts.

"Well, I do have 1 t-shirt so I guess I'm good for a few weeks." I replied sarcastically as I stared into her mesmerising blue eyes.

"That's ridiculous. You have to get some things while you're here." She concluded as the lift opened and the three of us entered. Taylor rested against the back wall while Abigail went to press the correct floor in the lift. I decided to go stand directly opposite Taylor so that we could continue our discussion.

"Abigail will help. She buys her boyfriend clothes all the time. They're usually pretty nice," she said as she looked at Abigail who smiled and nodded at me.

"Are you insinuating that I am your boyfriend Miss Swift?" I asked innocently as I moved closer to her, my left hand resting against the wall next to her soft, golden hair. "I think that would be extremely inappropriate as you are my boss." I answered coolly. Taylor blushed and inhaled quickly.

"Of course not, don't be silly." She replied quickly, "I was simply saying that I can't have my bodyguard passing out from the heat because the only thing he brought to Australia were jeans and hoodies." She was still trapped between me and the lift wall but didn't look like she minded.

"Hm that would be a problem." I answered and exited the lift, leaving her standing alone. I smirked and jokingly shouted, "Come on Swift. We've got lots of shopping to do!" 

⠂⠁⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔:

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔:

Sorry this one is short! I wanted to try and put something out every day just while the story builds up but the mall story will be continued in the next part. 

What do we think about Taylor and Xavier? Should they get together now, or a slow burn or not at all? I would love to know what you think should happen.