⁰¹'⁰³ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴊᴏʜɴ

❝𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆❞

𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝟑𝒓𝒅 𝑭𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎

✧˖°𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

Sharp rays of sunlight pierced my eyes as I forced them open to reveal me led on Xavier's lap. I must've fallen asleep during the movie. Shit, that's embarrassing.

I grumbled and lifted my head to sit up straight.

"Morning gorgeous" He said, getting up from the coach and holding a hand out for me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up, catching me as my legs fell asleep again.

"Woah Taylor, maybe just sit down and let yourself wake up properly?" He said through laughs, "We can't have the superstar injured!"

I smiled as he helped me back onto the couch. For some reason yesterday completely wiped me out. Maybe it was partly due to the current status of my relationship. I'm done with John but he won't leave me alone; he thinks I will come running back to him but I'm finally free and I can see how he manipulated me.

Xavier emerged a few minutes later carrying two plates of jam toast. He placed them on the coffee table and disappeared out of the room again, returning with two steaming mugs of coffee.

"Xay, you didn't have to do all this." I gushed, tucking into my jammy toast.

"I know." He replied and smiled at me. "So gorgeous, what's the plan for today?"

I blushed. Whenever he called me gorgeous I wanted to crumble to the ground.

"Um, not much. We are flying to California for a party then we're going straight from LA to Australia." He turned to look at me and I laughed at his shocked expression. "Did you not read the itinerary at all?!"

He looked kind of embarrassed, "Nope. My mistake!" Before changing the subject, "So, where's the party?"

"It's my friend Selena's party at her house in Malibu." I said casually, "It's a massive house with a pool and it's on the beach so it should be pretty fun."