⁰¹'⁰² ᴅʀᴇss

❝𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇𝒇❞

𝑻𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝟐𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎

✧˖°𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

Ugh. Why did he have to be so full of himself? Why do men always have to act like jerks and try to prove that they're the alpha male? But he was so hot, so I guess I don't really mind.

I took a second to compose myself before flashing a fake smile and walking out the lift. Xavier looked at me confused, but I ignored his look and grabbed Abigail's hand and pulled her close as I whispered, "I'm going to get him back. Are you in?"

She nodded, "Lead the way girl."

I ran off, dragging Abigail behind me into the busy mall and straight towards a crowd of people, leaving Xavier behind. None of them recognised me, thank god, because that would've meant I actually needed Xavier to rescue me. And I absolutely did not.

I heard distant shouts from Xavier as I was swallowed into the crowd. I shielded Abigail from the swarm of people and heaved a sigh of relief when we eventually escaped the crowd. I'm not too good with tight spaces but I will do anything to get back at Xavier.

Next, I spotted a PacSun and dragged Abigail inside as she almost tripped up. "What kind of thing do you think is the right type of clothing for Australia?" I asked, ignoring her clear struggle for air.

"Tay, what the hell!" She said and turned to look at me, "What was the point of us running away? He is here to keep you safe." She asked exasperatedly.

"I just wanted to scare him." I say innocently. "I'm his boss so he can't get mad at me." I say, shrugging, before I turn around and look at the skirts on display. 

"You sound like a child." Abigail scoffed, "just admit that you like him."

"I do not." I retorted quickly. How could someone like someone who was so full of himself?