The Lord's Path

The Knight, Coruscant,

Taloh was meditating in his quarters to speak to Ship about the return of Revan. He then felt his presence through the force.

"Hello Taloh," Ship greeted. "You have completed the final task of your mission to restore the Sith. Now this will be beneficial for you, Vestara, and Supreme Leader Ren's future."

"What will happen next once the Jedi are defeated?" Taloh asked.

"You will serve as Supreme Commander of the First Order, Vestara as the Head of State of the Supreme Council and Ren will be its Emperor," Ship replied. "With the three of you, the Galaxy will thrive and prevent more rebellion from occurring in the future."

"Very well," Taloh said. "What must I do to ensure a victory?"

"Remember back to my early teachings," Ship said. "Trust your instincts and you will find a way to kill the Scavenger and end the Jedi. You have been succeeding since you have been following my guidance keep doing so and the three of you will succeed."

"Understood," Taloh said. "Thank you."

As Taloh stood up, Vestara arrived at his quarters and approached him. Taloh who was staring at Vader's lightsaber after he unholstered it felt confident that he will honor his old friend's sacrifice and complete his work that he started years ago.

"Taloh," Vestara said. "Supreme Leader Ren would like to speak with you at the Senate Building."

"Thank you," Taloh said. "I'll meet him there shortly. We have come so far throughout our journeys, and we are on the brink of victory against the Jedi and the Resistance. We must not stop now and I could imagine a future that we are free from this nightmare."

"I agree," Vestara said. "At least I'm here fighting alongside you. You are very strong and a special person, I'm glad to have met you Taloh Matarrin."

Vestara then kissed him and the two then proceeded to a shuttle in the hangar to speak with Ren in the Senate. As Taloh and Vestara landed, two First Order Senate Guards escorted the duo to Ren's office. They then entered the office and the doors slid shut.

"Lord Matarrin, Lady Khai," Ren said as he greeted them. "There is something that I must discuss with the two of you. It has come to my attention that Resistance is preparing a fleet to strike at us before Revan can mobilize his fleet. With that said, we must focus on where the Resistance may travel to pinpoint the location of their base."

"This isn't an easy task," Taloh said. "The Scavenger is not acting alone, there are three reported Jedi present or maybe more."

"Which is why the Knights of Ren and the Lost Tribe will assist us," Ren said. "Once the scavenger makes a move, we shall be ready."