𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

|Ah'neko|📍Walmart

|Ah'neko|
📍Walmart.
12:34 pm/vlogging.

_____________________________

Today is melo's birthday, and I decided that I wanted to throw him a surprise party. He thinks we're going out to eat and to the movies, but that's so plain.

He's so boring. So right now me and the gang plus Monica and her daughter were at Walmart putting a bunch of stuff in our carts. Melo was getting his hair cut and spending some time with Rodney.

"Ouu y'all should I get this?" I said showing them a picture frame with vanity lights around it. They all nodded. "You can put a lil cute picture of y'all in it" Taylor said.

I put it in my cart with the rest of my stuff. "Okay vlog so this is my cart so far" I said showing my half full cart. Everyone was going full out for him.

Especially me and Monica. "So I'm thinking about getting him the newest Jordan's that just came out, and I want to put about 50k inside the shoes" I said talking to the camera and the gang.

"Yesss you should, this is finna be so fun" promise jumped and squealed. I cheesed. "Get him this" Nelson passed me a bouquet of black roses.

He does like plain so I took it. "Okay yall so I will get back to y'all when we get everything together and paid for so yeah" I closed the camera out.

__________________________

📍Monica's home
8:54 pm/ birthday party.

______________________

We were currently decorating the whole house and we were trying to keep melo away from coming home. Him and Rodney were chilling though so they should be fine.

I stacked up 2 boxes of new shoes I bought him that were wrapped, and the newest Jordan's that came out wrapped on the two boxes on top of the island.

The house, gifts just everything looks so good. Rodney calls me. I went into an empty room where no decor was in. I pressed record on my other phone and recorded the call so it can be added in the vlog,

"Hello?" I answered.

"We finna be on the way in like 15" he said. "Hey babyyyy" I heard melo's voice in the back. He was eating some food and I smiled as Rodney showed the camera to him waving at me.

"Hey baby, happy birthday" I blew him a kiss. "Thank you mama, can't wait to see you" he said. "Can't wait to see youu" I smiled. "Alright you nasty fucks, get off my phone" Rodney laughed hanging up.