31-35

☆ 31. Chapter 31 Robbery and Counter-Robberyfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31: Robbery and Counter-Robbery

It was said that there was a fight, but in fact Duan Mingxuan was beaten unilaterally.

Duan Mingxuan went to see a healer yesterday, but the other party couldn't regain his glory even after using all his powers. Duan Mingxuan didn't sleep all night last night, and he didn't have much appetite today, so he just dealt with a few casual bites.

No one at home cared about whether he ate or not, and how much he ate. They only cared about the eldest brother, second brother, and his wife who was about to cuckold him, how many zombies they had killed, and whether he was in danger.

This made Duan Mingxuan even more angry. The breakfast was because he had no appetite, and the lunch and dinner were deliberately not delicious, just to see if they could attract some attention.

Who knows, he is just like a transparent person at home, not attracting any attention.

Duan Mingxuan, who had not slept or eaten three meals a night, was like a plucked chicken in front of Geng Wei, with no power to fight back.

He was beaten blindly by Geng Wei's fist, and his nosebleed flowed out immediately.

The key is that Duan Mingxuan's mouth continues to reveal his true feelings: "Don't think that Feng Tingting is dating you just because she likes you. She treats me like a humanoid cash machine, and treats you like, huh, that's at best. It's a humanoid massage b..."

Geng Wei was like a violent beast, his eyes widened, and he cursed angrily: "Shut up, shut up!"

As he said that, his fists fell on Duan Mingxuan like raindrops.

Duan Mingxuan was kicked down with a slap. He could only raise his hands to protect his most vulnerable head, and curled up to take the beating.

Duan Mingxuan had two front teeth knocked out, and his words were a little leaky: "Hahaha, even if you kill me, you are just a spare tire No. 6! I don't take Feng Tingting seriously, but she gives me... The note is my boyfriend! You are an adulterer of a mistress, you eat from me, live from me, and you fight me with fists and kicks, what kind of ability do you have!" It's already

this time, and you are still talking nonsense. The truth!

Ye Ruxi looked at Shen Qingxu doubtfully.

Shen Qingxu understood what his sister meant and immediately answered with his mental thoughts: "My mental control and mental restraint on Duan Mingxuan was canceled when he took the first punch from Geng Wei." The

implication is that these are the words that follow. , these are all what Duan Mingxuan wants to say, not what Shen Qingxu controls? He said.

Unable to resist, he could only be beaten unilaterally, purely because Duan Mingxuan himself was so weak and vulnerable.

Geng Wei was able to act as an adulterer to his mistress. He was not a very high moral person in the first place, but when he was accused in person, he was still the male god that Feng Tingting wanted to have the most and the one who supported Feng Tingting. It is inevitable that he will become angry from embarrassment.