Chapter 1: The Bitch with Long hair

*Sukuna POV*

Out of anyone this brat could've dated, why would he ever pick her..?

Rapunzel is stupid and clumsy and such a fucking pick-me, but Itadori is just as brainless so he doesn't see it.

How long do they think they can hide from Mother Gothel anyways?

"RAPUNZEL, RAPUNZEL, LET DOWN YOUR HAIIRRRR!" An old woman voice called.

Since Sukuna was literally living inside Itadori, he was familiar with Mother Gothel's calls, and Rapunzel and Itadori frantically scrambling around. "GET THE FUCK UNDER THE BED!!" Rapenzel screams urgently

Here we go again...

Sukuna sighed. Their relationship disgusted him, but he couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Everyone can be fixed with a little love. I don't understand why nobody has ever tried to love me. All I want is a queen. Is that too much to ask?

Rapunzel yanked her hag of a mother up into the tower. "It's great to see you again my sweet daughter!" Mother Gothel croaked. Rapunzel stayed quiet, ignoring her.

Suddenly, Mother Gothel froze, her smile melting away. "Why are you so quiet, sweet pea..?" she said. Her beady elderly eyes glared at Rapunzel.

Mother Gothel seemed to start to catch on. "Every time I come home, you always act so distant... are you hiding something dearest?"

"N-N-N-N-N-No Mother, I'm unsure as to how you came to that conclusion." Rapunzel stammered.
"You wouldn't mind if I checked your bedroom then? Don't pretend I don't know. Girls your age always turn into dirty little sluts." Gothel hissed.
Rapunzel didn't respond.
"There better not be any sinners in your bedroom~" Gothel sang, skipping up the stairs that led to Rapunzels room.

"WAIT MOM! COME BACK!! HE'S NOT LIKE OTHER BOYS! HE'S NOT A SINNER!"
Rapunzel cried desperately before dropping to the floor. "My life is over..." she whimpered.

Gothel started to tear up Rapunzels room. She threw books and paintings on the ground, destroyed her bedspread, shredded up her clothes, and punched holes into the walls to ensure there was no secret hiding spots for men.

Lmao this bitch is about to be discovered. Sukuna thought. He started to get giddy with excitement at the thought of Itadori's downfall.

Gothel then flipped the bed, revealing Itadori.

"...こにちわ..?" Itadori said softly.

"WHAT THE FUCK RAPUNZEL!! WHY IS THERE A JAPANESE MAN IN MY TOWER?!" Mother Gothel shouted.

"HEY WAIT I SPEAK ENGLISH!" He protested.

"OH NO THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! I WILL NOT TOLERATE MY DAUGHTER DATING YOU NO MATTER WHAT LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK."

"MOTHER ITS NOT AS BAD AS YOU THINK!" Rapunzel burst into the room, panting.

"Do you make anime noises in bed?! This is OUTRAGEOUS!" Gothel cried.

"I mean, sometimes Rapunzel asks me to make certain noises that would be typically considered anime noises, yes." Itadori responded.

Gothel stared at Rapunzel with shock. "You REQUEST THAT?!"
"MOM YOU ALREADY KNOW IM A WEEB, HAVE YOU NOT SEEN MY GIANT GOJO PAINTING ON THE WALL!" Rapunzel spat back.
"YOU HAVE PAINTINGS OF OTHER MEN ON YOUR WALL?!" Itadori yelled, shocked.

"I can help you Itadori. If you want to beat the living Christ out of your shitty girlfriend, I would be honored." Sukuna said, his mouth popping out from under Yuji's eye. "You would do that for me..?" Itadori asked. "Not for you, I just want to beat someone up." Sukuna replied.
"Alright. RAPUNZEL, WE'RE BREAKING UP. YOU'RE A HOE! I KNEW I COULD SMELL ANOTHER MAN ON YOUR BEDSHEETS!" Itadori screamed.

Suddenly, Sukuna was given full control over Yuji's body. YES! IT WORKED!

Sukuna quickly punched her fat little face, watching her spiral towards the ground. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER!!" Mother Gothel lunged at Sukuna, but he had other plans. He smacked the back of her neck, sending her flying towards the ground. Sukuna then picked Gothel up, whisking her towards the window. "Ita... dori... what... are... you doing..." Rapunzel said from the floor.

Sukuna swiftly gave Mother Gothel a tongue kiss before throwing her out the window. He wiped the old woman goop off of his face with satisfaction. Now, I only have to kill Rapunzel.

"Yuji... Babe... I have... something... to tell... you..." Rapunzel whimpered slowly.

Sukuna sighed. "What do you want?"

"Arigato... for killing... my mom..."

Suddenly, Itadori switched back. "Oh no problem baby! I'm really strong!"

"Wanna... get back... together..?" Rapunzel asked sweetly.

"If you scrub off your Gojo painting, I will forgive you." Yuji replied.

"Thanks..." Rapunzel whispered before falling asleep on the floor.

*Later...*

*Rapunzel wakes up*
"Oh! Itadori! I was working on making a giant painting of you right where this Gojo painting was! Where have you been while I was sleeping?"

"I was cooking, I made you some Mac n Cheese." He responded, blushing.
"That's perfect! Thank you baby! There's just one thing I've been meaning to ask you about..." Rapunzel's tone suddenly got serious. "Oh..? What is it?" Yuji was remaining calm.

"When you killed my mom, you had these really cool markings. What was that all about?"

Itadori was quiet. He tried to come up with an excuse. "I-I can do it on command."
"And you've never done it during sex?! What a waste of talent sweetheart!" She said. Her tone was hard to detect. Was she excited? Mad? Disappointed?

"I just have a request..." Rapunzel stopped making eye contact with Yuji, looking down and blushing. "You said that you could do it on command, right? Well, I was wondering about something. We were invited to the Charming family royal ball, and I wanted to ask if it's possible that you could show up with your markings? It would really impress my friends, and it would show them that I can pull unique men."

"Y-You never told me that we were going to a royal ball!" Itadori gasped. "I was meaning to tell you that! But do you accept my simple request? I really think it helps you look your best..." she mumbled.

Itadori hesitated, but then gave a clear answer. "Anything for you. I will show up to the ball with the clearest markings and the nicest hair."

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Rapunzel cried. She jumped down from her painting ledge to give him a hug. Paint spilled down and colored the floor. "Is it ok if I paint you with markings as well..?" Rapunzel asked, gazing at her spilled paint cans. Yuji laughed. "Why not."

*That night..."

"Thanks Sukuna, you fixed my relationship. I owe you one." Itadori exclaimed. "It was nothing. Really, like I said, I wasn't trying to help you out." Sukuna said.
"I know. But you're a very kind hearted person. You may not know it, but you're better than you believe." Yuji smiled.
There was silence.
"So... What do you think I should do about the ball... are you ok with showing up instead of me..? It would make Rapunzel really happy" Itadori finally said.
"OF COURSE I'll go to the ball! IVE BEEN WAITING for you to let me out!" Sukuna smirked eagerly.

"You wont kill anyone, right?"

"Probably not."

"Is that a promise?"

"No."

"Ok, it's settled, you'll take my place at the ball." Yuji sighed. He finally seemed satisfied.
"When is the ball?" Sukuna questioned. "Idfk, I've gotta text Rapunzel, but be prepared..."

(Author's note: Hopefully this is not too confusing, but I thought the best way to start the story was with Itadori x Rapunzel so I could make Sukuna learn his true desires; a girl)