First day of summer

(Jasmine)
I guess my mom finds it cool to just bust in my room shouting for me to get up. Today were leaving to go to Puerto Rico, I'm excited but not that my cuz is coming :/

Rita: Wake up jas!
Me: it's not the school days so don't wake me up early..
Rita: I don't care, go get ready.
Me: ok ok!
Rita: I hoped you packed your suitcases!
Me: yep I packed them last night.
Rita: ok great & I hope you know your cousin and them is getting on the plane with us..
Me: I don't see her point of coming, let her stay wherever and do whatever.
Rita: stop being so mean.
Me: Yea ok..
August: *walks in* the driver said he's on his way.
Rita: Ok great *kisses him* now hurry up both of you.
(Jasmine)
I get in the shower and get out & brush my teeth. I put on my blue forever 21 half shirt with my white shorts & my blue Jordans. After that I noticed my hair got wet in the shower so I let it stay how it was.. it was sooo curly.. Naturally.
Me: I'm ready!!
August: ok come on.
She headed down stairs and they all walked out & got into the car to pull off to the airport.

(Amira)
I'm already ready sitting on the living room couch. I got my hair all curly & I'm wearing all pink with my black Jordan's :) My mom and dad are still getting ready upstairs, they need to hurry up like for real.

Nelly: *walks down* aw you ready huh baby!
Amira: well duh dad I been sitting down here for like 20 minutes.
Nelly: haha that's cause your mom up their trying to put on makeup.
Adrienne: I heard that! *comes down the stairs*
Amira: Aww mommy!! You look gorgeous.
Adrienne: Thanks baby.
Nelly: well we gotta go, August just said they on they're way to the airport.
Adrienne: Well we all ready, come on then.

They leave out and makes it to the airport in time. When they got there adrienne spotted her sister Rita & the rest of them sitting.

Adrienne: Rita!!
Rita: *gets up* Hey you guys! *hugging them*
August: Wassup Bro!
Nelly: What it do partner! *man hugs him*
Adrienne: Um.. Amira say hey.
Rita: Right! You to jasmine.
Jasmine: Hey aunty adrienne & uncle nelly..
Amira: hey uncle & aunty.
August: ah come on yawl don't be like that!
Nelly: it's aight they both gone sit together on the plane anyway.
What!!?? They both said.
Rita: yea so come on :)

They got on the plane, Rita sat with august, Adrienne sat with nelly & Of course.. Jasmine sat next to Amira! For a whole 2 hours... Let's see how this trip is going to be so far!