(Well deserved) Gift for Sylvie +and announcement at the end

Congratulations to our top artist of the year SylvieKawaii289

(This is my first time drawing her Oc so please be nice about it, I tried!>-<)

(Tiff's reaction to her in the Oc shorts)

And it's time for the announcement (Don't worry, it's not angsty)

A lot of people, (and I mean a lot of people ) have been messaging me privately asking if my art will be in the next fan art showcase whenever there's a new one announced by Stoner Bang.

First, I would like to say I am genuinely touched that you guys really want my art to be seen by him and others on Youtube and other sites in general and I am very touched that a lot of you say it would definitely win number 1 if it were to get in the showcase. I would be lying if I said I wasn't considering submitting my art for the Halloween showcase because I first started posting stuff around that time and I really did have a good idea for it.

Unfortunately, I will not be submitting any art for the next showcases to come this year in 2024 because I feel very shy of the idea. I just don't really feel like I'm ready for that kind of publicity yet and I know some of my stuff is already on Google for anyone to see but that's entirely out of my control unfortunately, but the choice to show my art to him is.

I don't really like to comment on YouTube very much and I want to maintain what anonymity I have on the app before I even think about starting a channel or making myself known on there.

I don't really want to exist on YouTube and even if I may miss out on really cool things and opportunities on his channel sometimes, I am perfectly fine with Stonerbang having no clue that I exist:)

I'm just very shy about people knowing about my stuff to be honest and a part of me is very afraid of what he will think of my stuff if he were to see it so that's another reason I'm fine with him never knowing a thing about me.

Please don't steal my art or submit my pictures into any fan art showcases including the upcoming one. Even if you were to credit me in the showcase, I don't want my art in there under any circumstances.

I will probably submit my art or make myself more known when I turn 18 and become a legal adult. By then, I will most likey have no problem posting my art and showing it to him, and by then, it'll have improved significantly anyway! 😄✨

But until that happens, let's just keep my stuff on Wattpad for now okay?:)

You won't regret it!^^

And Congratulations to SylvieKawaii289 again because she truly deserves to win top artist of 2023! Ever since I first met her and saw her very first drawing I knew that she was something special! I am very proud of her and couldn't be any happier for her achievement! ❤️

Make sure to congratulate her too and mention her as well everybody!^^

Have a great day,

-Reah_writer7