Arthurs notes

Hey everybody i know it's been a very long time since I published a chapter and I don't know when but y'all should expect a chapter very soon.

Yall don't understand 2023 was a crazy year for me and I know for everybody else. I went through so much that year. I got heartbroken by a dude and it was my first heart break and I was really struggling badly. My anxiety and panic attacks had gotten worse for me and it's taking over my life so I haven't really been the same person I was before I developed depression and ed which stands for eating disorder. I'm not gonna get into too much of the topic because I understand that it can be a trigger.

After I had my first heart break it took awhile for me to move on but I did which was for the best honestly. After him I had liked someone else back in October 2023 and we talked all the way to December and stopped almost at the end of December. He was really different and he's what I actually wanted with him I could breathe and he made me happy again he knew about my anxiety and panic attacks and depression and ed. I didn't keep anything from him he trusted me and I trusted him. We were both there for each other no matter what.

But then his crazy ass of an ex he has found out and blew up his phone telling him shit not only that the girl texted ME. But a lot had happened not only that did I mention they stayed friends. But we stopped talking and y'all I miss him but I'm trying not to.

Anyways another chapter is coming soon and more after that. I need to get back into what I miss. Oh and how has everyone else been feeling free to tell me in the comments.

 Oh and how has everyone else been feeling free to tell me in the comments