chapter 1

She's strong
But she's exhausted

~ r.h sin

⚠️ Triggering ⚠️

Jude point of view

I wake up to hearing my alarm going off I turned around and turned it off before my stepdad wakes up.

I got out of bed and walked out of my room quietly to go take a shower.

After I was done I went downstairs and had breakfast. I saw my mom coming down. Of course she's in her underwear and bra.

My mom just ignores me she makes a cup of coffee and head's back up.

I grabbed my school bag and walked out of the house and started walking to the school.

I walked into my classroom and sat right next to my friend Alice. People really don't believe that we are friends because she's Rich and I'm not.

"Hey can you come with me to get a percing after school" Alice says "I don't know I have work today"

"Your just going to see whatever his name is"

"His name is Samuel and no I'm not going to see him" she mocked what I said "I'm serious"

Alice boyfriend came up to her and kissed her on the lips. He sat right behind us.

"I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of school" Alice says as the teacher walked in.

After school was over I walked over to food market that was across the street. I picked up some groceries.

As I was walking out I see Connor and his football friends. I tried to ignore them but they kept calling my name and throwing stuff at me.

They eventually stopped when I cross the highway.

I finally arrived at the house when I heard my parents arguing. I walked in and they both stopped Andrew looked at me and my mom was picking up glass.

I placed the groceries on the counter and starts to unpack until I saw my mom leave the area and Andrew calling my name.

Andrew never hit my mom he would take his anger out on me.

"Come here Jude" he said calmly but I just stood there.

"I'm not going to hit you just come here" he opened up his arms like he wants a hug.

I walked closer to him standing right in front of him he signals me to go into his arms. And so I did.

He hugged me as I just stood there not hugging him back.I felt one of his hands going underneath my shirt rubbing my back.

"Andrew what are you doing please stop"

"shhh it will only last a few minutes"

I struggle to get out of his arms but I felt something on the side of my head. A gun he had a gun to my head.

"if you don't stop I will Kill you"

I stooped right away when I heard those words.

"take your clothes off" he backed away with the gun still facing me.

I stood there my eyes filling up with tears ready to burst out.I started to take my shirt off then I unzipped my pants and taking them off. I stood there only wearing a bra and panties.

"take them off too" He said sipping his beer.

I did what he said with tears coming out. he walked closer to me.

"your body is so nice and you been living here for this long hiding this body from me"

he started to kiss my neck and then he stopped when somebody knocked on the door.

he got angry really fast when that happen he hit me so hard that I fell to the ground.

he open the door when a man walked in he was tall tattoos on his hands and beautiful dark blue eyes he wore a black suit. two other guys walked in behind him. as i sat there naked.

"Andrew do you have my money"

"No sir I'm getting it tomorrow I promise"

money what money why does Andrew owe this guy money.

One of the guys look at me as i tried to cover my body with my arms.

"sir look" he taps the guy shoulder to turn and look at me.

"Andrew who's this" He walked over to me

"she's my stepdaughter Jude"

"tell her to leave"

"yes sir" Andrew looked at me and told me to go

I left the living room as fast as I could it was already 4:00. I sat there in tub crying my eyes out my left eye is in pain basically the left side of my face.

  this isn't going to be my first bruise by him. I rub my arm to get the makeup off of it it was covering a bruise.

I get out of the shower and stared at my body in the mirror cover in bruises.

I walk into my room ready to get into bed when someone knocked on my window.

I look over to see Alice outside my window. I open the window for her.

"What are you doing here"

"I went to your job but you wasn't there and now I know why"

"Can you be a little more quieter" she sat down at the end of the bed "yeah sorry"

"You shouldn't let him do this to you"

I didn't say anything back. I heard footsteps coming closer to the door and I had Alice leave right away.

I thought someone was going to open the door but nothing happened. I turned off the light and went to bed.

 I turned off the light and went to bed