[We're the Pixars]

Woody: we're the Pixars. We have absolutely no privacy whatsoever.

Héctor: we're the Pixars. We have too many dishes and not enough cabinet space.

Remy: we're the Pixars. We don't get recognized in public nearly as much as you'd think.

McQueen: we're the Pixars. We all failed our driver tests the first time.

Jessie: we're the Pixars. We should not be allowed to do taxes.

Imelda: we're the Pixars. We all take too long in the bathroom every morning.

Helen: we're the Pixars. None of us know how to cook without burning the food.

Marlin: we're the Pixars. Our washing machine's been broken for a week.

Joy: we're the Pixars. We're like one big happy family. The kind that gets together every Christmas except no one ever leaves!

Merida: we're the Pixars. We have zero fashion sense.

Flik: we're the Pixars. We each have our own unassigned seat at the table! And if anyone takes it, it's the end of the world.

Ember: we're the Pixars. We break things way too easily.

Sulley: we're the Pixars. We have a dozen cars parked in the driveway.

Sadness: we're the Pixars. We will fight for literally no reason.

Dory: we're the Pixars. We love getting letters from fans in the mail!

lan: we're the Pixars. We look like adults but technically speaking most of us would only be like 10 years old if we were normal people.

Bob: we're the Pixars. Our walls are not soundproof.

Joe: we're the Pixars. We own every single piece of merchandise from every one of our movies ever made.

Atta: we're the Pixars. When one of us gets sick, it turns into a plague and the rest of us inevitably get sick as well.

Barley: we're the Pixars. Instead of going to the gym we play Wii Sports.

Wade: we're the Pixars. We like to criticize each other's taste in music, for some reason.

Mater: we're the Pixars. When one of us takes a dump we have to warn everybody not to use the bathroom for twenty minutes.

22: we're the Pixars. Our game nights are a battle to the death!

Mike: ..we're the Pixars. Everyone here is just exaggerating. Our life is actually very normal.

(A/N: yes I'm including memes again)