[Welcome Back]

Ladies, gentlemen, and others; After all this time. I am finally bringing the Pixar AU back to Wattpad! And it's better than ever!

For those of you on tumblr, I have been kinda on and off with this AU on my blog (it's just called ThePixarAU if you wanna follow!) But I feel as though I've been neglecting it on here. Wattpad is where the whole concept even began, so I feel it's only fair to bring it back to its rightful place and make its own book. For the OG fans, yes, I did already have a book on the Pixar AU a while back. But it's a little outdated and frankly kind of cringe-y, since it's my old style of writing. That's why I'm offering you this new and improved version!

Now I'm sure none of you need an introduction to the AU, but I will put one here anyway just in case. Being that this is the 'prologue' of this book it makes sense that I do so for any new readers out there.

In this universe, the Pixar characters are all humans, or half-humans, living together in California, and they call themselves the Pixars. Luxo—the father of the Pixar mascot, Luxo Jr—runs the company and created the Pixars to be real life embodiments of their movie counterparts. He is in allegiance with Mickey Mouse and the Disneys. Other animated movie companies such as DreamWorks, Illumination, etc. all have their own characters living and breathing in reality as well, but we'll get into that later.

The Pixars consist of Woody, Flik, Atta, Dot, Jessie, Sulley, Mike, Boo, Marlin, Dory, Nemo, Bob, Helen, Violet, Dash, Jack-Jack, Lightning McQueen, Mater, Remy, WALL-E, EVE, Carl, Russell, Merida, Harris Hubert & Hamish, Joy, Sadness, Arlo, Miguel, Héctor, Imelda, Ian, Barley, Joe, 22, Luca, Alberto, Giulia, Meilin, Miriam, Abby, Priya, Ember, and Wade.

(The amount of times I've had to type most these names in the past is insane)

Please note that if a character is not listed, then they are not apart of the AU. It would be impossible to include every single character ever made by Pixar. This is the selection I've had since the beginning and that I intend to keep.

Now, I used to imagine the Pixars living in a pretty small house, but since the residents just keep coming and coming every year I have upsized them to a house that actually has two floors. However, I've kept the kids on their separate house with Carl and the pets because there is still a large number of people to keep track of. I also used to say that their mode of transportation was their personalized Pixar bus and van. And yes, those vehicles are still there, but I've decided that most of them do have their own cars (that they have to park all around the driveway + street because their garage is not that big)

That's all I will explain for now, as there are many more details about this AU that I will dive into in separate chapters.

In this book you will find all the information you need to know and some short stories about the life of the Pixars! And if anyone has any questions, feel free to leave a comment and I will be more than happy to answer!

Enjoy, my lovelies!

~Lady Luxo