What's Fairy Tail Up To!

~Third person's point of view~

"Hey I'm Cana!" Says Cana at the floating lacrima. "you may be wondering what the hell I'm doing! But I promise that it will not suck" she says. Cana picks her hair up in a high pony tail and chugs down a beer bottle.

"Okay so this is Fair Tail" she points at the guild sign. "My guild and home, of course it's not just MY home there are other people here as well!" She exclaims. "Let's go meet em" Cana opens the doors to the guild and as always the guild is rowdy. She walks over to the bar.

"This is my favorite part of the guild , the bar" she says with a gleam in her eyes. Mira appears with a bottle for Cana and smiles at her.

"Oh and this is Mira the she devil" explains Cana. Mira blushes.

"Eh thanks ,Cana,what is this" she asks. Cana drinks a bit of the liquor and sets it down.

"I'm making a video for Fairy Tail!" She says. Mira smiles.

"Cool but why?" She asks. Confused with the fact Cana is the one that came up with this.

"Well I want Gray and Juvia to see the video at their wedding sooooo tell me your best memories with either of them" says Cana. Mira smile at the lacrima. Cana is being nice thought Mira.

"Hey Gray and Juvia!" Says Mira.
"Congrats on your big wedding! I especially looked forward to this moment. I have shipped you both for the longest time and I just love that you guys came together! I expect 30 Gruvia babies!" She says with tears falling down her eyes. She wipes them away. "I-I'm sorry it's just" she smiles widely and walks away. Cana sighs and looks around the guild. She spots her next victims, Laxus and Gajeel. She walks over to them. They are sitting at a table.

"So what's up guys, okay, so here is the thing I am making a wedding video for Gray and Juvia and I want all of the guild in it. So say something" she explains. Both look at the lacrima with uncertainty.

"Um have a good marriage I guess" says Laxus with a bored expression. Gajeel smirks.

"Wow ice princess I didn't think you'd settle down with Juvia but one things for sure you better treat her right cause I ain't one for rainy days" he says. Cana then goes to Lissana and Levy. She explains the situation to them as well and they comply with Cana.

"I'm up I guess" says Lissana. "okay well hey Gray hey Juvia!" She waves like a little kid at the lacrima. "I never imagined you and Juvia together. I guess it's because of the Gray and Juvia at Edolas. But either way I think both of you have something special, don't mess this up Gray" says Lissana with a bright smile. The lacrima looks at Levy and she instantly smiles.

"Juvia! This is your moment! Your marring the man of your dreams! I remember how head over heels you were for Gray ever since you first joined the guild. I am kinda jealous of your love Juvia. Have a great wedding and life together. Now Gray" Levy's face turns serious. She makes a face like Aquarius when Lucy summons her when on a date with Scorpio.
"If you break Juvia's heart or do anything of that sort I will torture you without rest from day to night for three days. Then I will cut you into little pieces. So don't you dare try anything Gray or may Mavis help you. So have a nice wedding" she smiled. Cana shrugged and moved on to other people in the guild. Bisca, Alzac, and their daughter. By now the guild caught on to what Cana was doing.

"Hey Gray and Juvia! Have a great marriage and don't regret anything." Says Bisca. Alzac smiles.

"You hit the bullseye with Juvia Gray" he says.

"And what about you" asks Cana to the shy girl. She smiles.

"I hope you guys love each other like my mom and dad" she says. Bisca and Alzac carry their daughter and hug her tightly. Cana catches that with the lacrima and then goes to another set of guild members. Evergreen, Bixlow, and Fried.

"Well Gray good luck" says Fried. "and if you need me to place an enchantment in your house I will" he says. Cana face palms. Evergreen then cuts in.

"Gray I wish you guys have the best wedding. Also can you save me a seat next to Elfman" she blushes at the last part.
"Sup Gray. So I hear your getting married.... that's kinda life sucking isn't it?" Bixlow says. Cana gives him a strict glare. He smirks. "I'm kidding" he says. Cana moves on to Max, Laki, and Kinana.

"Good luck Juvia, Mavis knows you'll need it" says Max. Laki laughs.
"Yeah goodluck guys" she says. Kinana timidly smiles.
"Juvia have a great marriage" she says. Cana feels a tap on her shoulder. Master Makarov and Gildarts. Gildarts hugs Cana tightly.

"Daddy's girl!" He says. Cana doesn't hug him back.

"Get off Gildarts!" She says annoyed but secretly loving it. Gildarts lets her go. "soooo do you guys have anything to tell them?" Asks Cana. Gildarts nods and Makarov smiles.

"Hell yeah" says Gildarts.

"Me too if you don't mind" a soft voice spoke. Mavis? Thought Cana. Mavis stood next to the two men and smiles.

"I love weddings" she says. Cana grins.

"Okay let's do this Makarov your first" says Cana. Makarov stands on a high stool.

"Hey brats so you both are getting married ey? Don't do anything stupid wait scratch that, live life stupidly. Because that's the only way you live it to the fullest! I have your backs on anything you decide to do! So goddamit have a great life together!" Says Makarov while holding back tears.

"Hey Gray and Juvia" says Gildarts.
"Juvia, Gray is very special so he tends to be an ass. I here by give you permission to beat his ass every time he starts being a prick. Next Gray" he smirks. "trust me son, don't mess with women like Juvia you only get one of those. I would know." he looks over at Cana standing behind the lacrima. He grabs her and hugs her tightly. Both looking at the lacrima. "Look this could be you and your daughter in the future so don't screw it up Gray!" He says. Cana blushes madly and releases herself from his grip. Lastly Mavis.

"My turn right?" Says Mavis. Cana nods.

"Hi Gray and Juvia. Both of you are perfect for each other. I find it funny how Juvia is a water mage and you are an ice mage. I may be a ghost but I know what love feels and looks like. Juvia he loves you with all he's got and you love him with all you've got, never loose sight of that." says Mavis. Tears streamed down her face. "I-I love this guild and I love you both so I wish you all the best" she says with a smile. Makarov and Gildarts start freaking out since Mavis is crying and they don't know how to deal with that. Cana stands in front of the lacrima and smiles.
"Play your cards right guys and you'll live happily ever after" she winks.

Now time to edit it thinks Cana.