Blood in Tidal Waves

Lucy

Shatter

"Lucy! Run!" Yells Delilah. The man had on a black robe that covered his appearance. I couldn't make any hypothesis on who this man could be. Maybe it's the man haunting me saying that he'd come for me. But the music hasn't stopped. I look over at Natsu and he looks at me too. He is wide eyed and looking at me in fear. I nod and he grabs my hand. We run out of the room into the dark hallways.

I throw away my heels and run faster. We both run to the exit and right before we touched the door it shot wide open.  Me and Natsu got thrown back by the forcefulness of the door.

It was one guy.He looked at me with rage in his blue eyes.

"You!" He yelled. I felt him pounce on me and a tug on my hair. He had grabbed me by my hair and swung me at a wall. I groan in pain and spit out blood.

"Roar of the fire dragon!" Yells an angry Natsu. The man dodges.

"Spiral winds" yells the opponent. He sends a slicing gust of wind towards Natsu, slicing him a bit. Natsu winces at his cuts. I stand from the floor and groan a bit at my injury.

"Who said you could stand!" Says the man with an angry tone. He came running at me and I couldn't go anywhere since I was already at the wall.

Just let the madness in

I could protect you

You could protect him

His tempting voice told me. I shook my head.

No

I felt the man grab me by the neck and pull me off the ground.

"Do you remember!" He said. I couldn't form a sentence.

"W-what?" I ask. He punches me with his free hand in the gut. I spit out more blood. 

"You had him feeling like this, the feeling of your life slipping away and not being able to do anything about it! And that's not even the worst part! How could you kill somebody and not even remember!" He yelled at me. He tightened his grip on my neck.

"Drop her now!" Yells Natsu.

"Stay out of this!" Yells the man.

"Roar of the fire dragon" yells Natsu once more. He hit his target and the man dropped me. I gasp for air and get on my feet. Natsu comes to my aid.

"There you go again..." I whisper. Natsu looks at me with weird eyes. "You saved me" I say. Natsu looks at me with an unexplainable emotion. I stand up.

"What did I do to you?" I ask. The man looks at me with anger.

"You.. You took him away! You demon!" He lunged himself at me with his fist entrapped in wind. Natsu stepped in front of me and he took the hit. Natsu fell to the floor and hit his head hard on the ground. He was groaning in pain rubbing his head.

"Natsu!" I yelled. He looked up at me and tried standing.

"Look I don't know what your talking about but I really don't want to hurt you! So I'm only going to warn you once." I look over to the wind mage, my eyes covered by my bangs.

"Touch Natsu again and you'll join your friend" I said with a menacing tone. The guy showed hesitation after my words but somehow still had the bravery and determination to face me. I stepped in front of Natsu.

"Screaming wind" yelled the man while coming at me. He opened his mouth and a drill like gust of wind came towards me. I used my hands as shields and his attack didn't hurt as much. My dress was ripped everywhere. I ripped it off leaving me in a black corset and black underwear.
"I'm going to kick your ass now" I announced. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I kicked him in the face and then punched him in the gut. "Im not able to use my magic but doesn't mean I can't go old school on you lame ass" I said to him. He was bleeding form multiple areas.