chapter7

Chapter7: Zero to Infinity Pt2

“X-rated hero”
“Midnight”

“Oh my '' the voice of the  bondage gear wearing hero is sultry, “are you two fans? My admirers shouldn't be doing things like this”. She cracks the whip, causing both cyborgs' spines to stiffen. “I think you both need discipline”.

“Midoriya” Mineta gets up, shaking off his drowsiness “We need to run”. The young imp makes the gumblar pack pull out a needle already filled with the adrenaline like substance, and jams it right into Midoriya's chest.

Almost immediately, the white haired cyborg is awake, moving his hand to the back of his neck and removing his second restriction.

He picks up Mineta, but not before running to a fridge in the break room they were in and throwing it at midnight. The pro hero moved before he even wound up the throw however, stepping to the side and cracking her whip, causing it to wrap around Midoriya's neck.

Midoriya instantly raises his hand to the whip and flexes his fingers, thinking to himself “2 restrictions removed means I'm at 50% , so a flick of my fingers should be…”

The young cyborg curls his middle finger, and flicks the straining whip. The loud POP his fingers make cause Mineta to wake up a bit, and make midnight flinch.

The pro hero feels the tug of her whip vanish, and looks down to see her ultra Strong whip snapped in two.

Midoriya runs off in a full sprint, not entirely sure where he's going.

As she watches the cyborg run off, Midnight puts her hand to her ear, and speaks through the coms, “operation is a go, and we might have a complication.”

With Logan

“Let's end this quick” Logan thinks to himself as the pro hero ‘gang orca’ swings at him.

The halo around the room disappears, and Logan creates another one around the hero.

“Zero thought”

The moment those words are uttered, gang orca stops in his tracks. Eyes dead and drool leaving his mouth.

“You'll be fine in a few minutes” Logan explains while grabbing the flash drive and leaving the room.

He takes about two steps before a bullet fires from his left, almost grazing his nose, he looks to the left, but no was firing at him specifically.

No it was a stray from the chaos that was ensuing, heros were here, a lot from the look of it. It looks like the boys are in the middle of a giant sting operation, “just my luck” Logan's sighs.

“Zeroboros!”

Logan hears the voice of Midoriya, and sees him running down the hall, in his arms is an almost recovered Mineta, who speaks up in the boy's arms.

“You can put me down, I think the effects wore off”

Midoriya gently puts the imp down and takes a moment to absorb what's happening around him. Heroes, some he recognized, others he didn't.

Among those he recognized in the chaos were gun head, snipe, and wash.

He didn't have time to geek out however, as a man is thrown in there direction, Logan and Midoriya are able to duck down, Mineta not needing to, due to his short height.

The man crashes into the wall, and the one who threw him was none other than gun head, who looks at the three masked individuals and talks through his coms.

“Midnight, I think I found who you were talking about, and there's one more.”

“Well shit… alright kids, you wanted to know about my quirk?” Logan asks while gun head charges at them.