☆ °~ Chapter 4 ~° ☆

Narrator's Pov:

Y/N zoned out again after finally finding out who she was talking to.

"Not again.." Olivia said.

John stayed quiet until he stood up and walked up to the zoned out Y/N.

Y/N's Pov:

I was snapped out of my thoughts once I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned my head slightly to see who it was.

"Looks like you found it out. Good job N/N" John said, winking at me.

I could my face heat up a bit.

He seemed to catch up quickly and opened his arms.

"Bring it in, sweetheart." He said.

Tears filled my eyes and embraced him.

"Did you know?" I asked, in between a few sobs.

Olivia shrugged.

"I knew, as I noticed you looking my way at the park earlier." He paused.

"I mean, how could I not know my girlfriend when I see them?" He chirped, with a too familiar grin, and I couldn't help but get more flustered, burying my face into his chest.

"Ahem.." I turned around to see Olivia looking bored.

"If you are gonna be all lovey dovey, I'm just going to leave." they said in a bored and slightly disgusted voice.

'Right.. Olivia thinks these kinds of things are cheesy.'

"Oh, common jigsaw, don't be like that." They gave him an irritated look.

"The fuck you just call me cotton tail!?"

'Oh boy... well atleast there are no filters..'

"I called you a jigsaw, but let me translate it for you, since it means puzzle in moron." John teased.

Olivia mumbled something under her breath, which John luckily didn't hear.. but I did, and I gulped.

"Well look at the time, it's time to go, we'll be in touch and hope we can meet up again soon" Olivia said.

John seemed a little sad, that he had to go.

Olivia wrote their phone number on a piece of paper, as John did the same, drawing a heart next to his name.

Olivia then kicked John's kneecap and dragged him out of the house.

I just stood there stunned, on how strong they are.

I cleared up and decided to head to bed since it was a long and eventful day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~