Prologue

A/N: This is probably the most risky subject I ever took to write a fanfic, which is exactly why I'm trying it out. This contains LGBT content, so if you don't agree with it, don't read it.

The heat consumed the room.
Our lips were connected, as we sat on the couch.
It felt amazing doing something wrong sometimes.
As I saw a blank light from outside, I parted our closeness.
"What?" she said, fixing her blue, long sweater
"Nothing. It's just that..." I saw that as my cue for leaving. I couldn't risk being seen by anyone. "...I have to go now."
"Do you really have to?" She pouted "you know there's no problem in staying. I could just say that you slept over because you were too drunk."
Which technically wasn't a lie.
I would have never came here on a school night if I was sober. Not with the risk of being caught by anyone in this neighborhood.
"No Maia, I really have to." I said, even though I wanted to stay.
Having a perfect reputation doesn't leave any gap for mistakes.
Mainly mistakes like this one.
I grabbed my jacket on the hanger, being careful to not trip on anything since the lights were off.
Then I turned to her as she opened the door.
"Okay then." She said, a sad smile upon her face.
"Bye Maia" I said, kissing her cheek.
I turned around and started walking towards my car, as I heard from behind my shoulder
"Bye Laura."