Chapter 1

"Get your shit together Anna you can do this . It's just a job.Walk in there with confidence who cares the family is worth billions . You were hired for a position and you definitely need the job ." Anna lectured her self throughout the ride to the 40th floor of Harrison  corporation . As soon as the elevator's door opened Anna entered the reception area she froze at the beautiful site. "God this is the most beautiful office i have ever been to" she whispered in awe of her surrounding .

 This floor was not only beautiful but elegant it was decorated with beautiful fixtures giving the area a very comfy style yet setting it's own style statement . "Come on Anna lets get it done with it's your only chance." she willed herself to move . Anna brushed a few golden locks that escaped out of her tight bun. she was so nerves her hands shook. Anna considered herself to be an average looking girl long time a go she had learned to downplay her assets she has been given. She wanted to be respected and not to be lusted after like her mom.

 She had long beautiful hair which she could just not bring herself to cut , although when out she kept it in a tight bun.She had always hid her curves from the world well according to her ex as he put it she had curves in all the 'right places'.

Her eyes were striking green which gave away all her feelings she tried so hard to hide all her emotions and feelings her  eyes gave her away . she worked hard to hide them and failed miserably.She still could not believe that she was hired to be an executive assistant for Rafe king. Anyone living within thousands and thousands of miles knew who the Harrison's were. There company had so many divisions which required a very large staff. They were into anything and everything like from construction to farming to cooperative world you name it and they are involved.She of all people was so very excited to be a part of it all to be one these proud employees.