Epilogue

"This is not fair. I want grandchildren." George grumbled. Sophia Harrison watched her husband lovingly. The man is reckoning force stubborn as hell. If he puts his mind into something there is no way to not achieve it.
"George i know how you feel but you just can't go meddling in our sons lives " sophia said
George gumbled something under his breath. "If they get to know that you are trying your matchmaking on them they are going to disown you" she said with amusment in her eyes
"If they don't give me a grandchild soon i am going to disown each one of them" George said with a sly smile.
Sophia smiled oh how she knew her husband and adored him and how she knew all his threats are mere threats he loves his sons too much to do any such thing but being as stubborn as he is she sees no way  he is ever going to stop his schemes until he finally gets the grandchildren he desperately wants. Thinking about grandchildren brought a smile on her face. Having toddlers to chase around the house would be so pleasant.
Seeing his wife deep in thoughts george said " I am not getting any young soph i want to look at my grandchildren play with them and i will do my best to have just that even if i  have to meddel in there life" Sophia nodded knowing well enough that her husband is not going to back off from this one then she smiled thinking about how hardheaded her husband could be if he wants something.
"Well. Then lets hope for the best" she said to him.
He gave a boyish grin to his wife and declared "Rafe is going to be the first one. I have already found a match for him"
Content with his plan for his eldest son he closed his eyes and savoured the warmth of the sun sitting on the patio with his wife. It's been a year of his retirement from Harrison corporation and he was getting bored doing nothing but now it was hard for him not to smile thinking about the challenge ahead . He is going to enjoy his new hobby MATCHMAKING. Come monday and his plan will roll to give him the sweetest results.

************************
Hey people !
Its a short one but hope you support me and help me with all your suggestions.
Do vote and read please show your support. Comment all you want. I hope you like whats in store for you with this one.
Love you all x
Till the next chp stay hot and stay sexy