Star Player- Nelson N.

Cam's video started by him explaining how Nelson and Lavar aren't locked in. He told the camera about their upcoming tournament in New Jersey and walked inside of the Neumann house. Cam made his way upstairs to Nelson's room, going up the small set of stairs to his door and struggling to open it. "I think he's in here," Cam said, finally opening the door. When he walked in, he saw Nelson standing on his bed frame in a T pose and Y/N laying on the bed. 

"Yo how did you get in my house?" Nelson asked, jumping down and laying on Y/N. "What are you doing?" Cam asked, aggravated. "Just chilling," Nelson chuckled nervously. "You're standing up on your bed frame with your girlfriend laying in your bed." "It's comfy," he shrugged. "So, your switching teams. I try to contact you for a week, you don't respond. So, I fly to Miami to come watch you play, you duck me in Miami. What's going on?" Cam asked Nelson, going on a rant as Y/N giggled in the background. "Honestly I don't know coach," Nelson responded, scratching his head. "We have a tournament in one week. We go to New York in one week and you're over here slacking. What's up? I don't even want to hear it. Get downstairs and get to the table. Y/N you too." "Me?" she asked, appalled, but standing up off the bed anyway. "Let's go, out the door. You need to lock in Nelson. You got a whole girl; basketball should be your girl. No offense Y/N love you," he said hugging the girl. "Love you too Cam. But also, fuck you. I was comfortable."

They made their way down the stairs when they heard the piano playing. They went to investigate and saw Giannis. Cam yelled at him too because he hadn't seen him in a year. He made them all walk into the dining room and sat at the table. "Giannis ass still ugly after a year," Y/N said, making Nelson die laughing. They all started walking down the hallway to the dining room when Nelson's dog started barking. When they went into the kitchen, they saw Lavar "cooking." "Why are you cooking so aggressively?" Y/N asked him. "Why were your hands in your pants?" Giannis gave him a weird look. "Uh, I had the butter in there," Lavar stated obviously. "That's enough, go to the table y'all." Cam said shaking his head.

Y/N and Nelson tried to sit side by side, but Cam caught them. This forced Y/N to sit by Giannis and Nelson to sit by Lavar. Cam walked away and they all started to fight. Giannis threw Nelson over his shoulder while Y/N watched, laughing. "I want to have a serious conversation with you guys," Cam said sitting down, " I wanna start with you Nelson, uhm, what's up with you? Jumping teams and going on vacations, missing practices and shit?" "Hey what's that shirt?" Y/N said to Cam, pointing at Nelson's shirt. "Hey, wait, you have one on too," Giannis said back to the girl. "Ok what the fuck is going on with y'all."  Cam said, beginning to lecture all of them. He pulled out Nelson's JL3 jersey, threatening them all. He showed the four of them a video of Nelson and Y/N doing a couple's dance and then kissing at the end.

"Nelson, now why have you been kissing and hugging all on your girlfriend since we got back to Dallas?" Nelson informed Cam that he learned it from him and Marie which set him off anymore. Cam told everyone to get outside and practice shooting, which they all did. Y/N went outside and sat on the ground, leaning against the edge wall. She watched the boys shoot for about hour before Nelson came and sat beside her. "How are you not sweating your balls off babe?" he asked leaning in to kiss her. "I don't know, it feels nice. Ew get off your sweaty." she spoke before kissing him back anyway. He picked her up, putting her over his shoulder, and walking up to their room. "GROSS. Put me down your so sweaty. You smell bad ew. Thank you." she said once he put her down on the bed.

Nelson went to take a shower, Lavar, Cam, and Giannis left. It was just Nelson and Y/N home alone now. Once Nelson got out of the shower, he laid down with Y/N. She started running her fingers through her hair as he spoke. "Do you think Cam's really gonna cut me?" "Nels your literally like their star player and your one of his best friends. Now go to sleep."                           "Yes ma'am."