Her.- Nelson N.

The time was around 7:30pm. Y/N was sitting on her bed scrolling through her phone when she got a notification Nelson was live.
"That's weird," she said aloud, as he said he had practice until 8. None the less, she clicked on it anyway. When it loaded onto her phone screen, she saw Nelson, Frankie, and Eli, Issac all on live, Nelson and Frankie casually flirting.

 When it loaded onto her phone screen, she saw Nelson, Frankie, and Eli, Issac all on live, Nelson and Frankie casually flirting

user82209372: where's Y/N
babyshark: yo nelson you got a whole girl
rapunzel48: oh shit Y/N joined

Y/N decided she would watch for a little bit, not knowing it would hurt her in a short while. "It really be the short ones giving the most attitude," Frankie told Nelson. "Nobody asked you Frankie, you're literally a pretty blonde," Nelson sassed back. This continued for a few more minutes before Y/N finally turned her phone off, the tears now flowing. She didn't know what else to do so she decided to call Cam to see if he wanted to go to the gym and shoot with her. She picked up her phone and dialed his number. He picked up on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?" "Hey," the girl spoke, her voice cracking. "What's wrong, are you ok?" he quizzed her. "Yeah, I'll tell you later. Do you wanna go to the gym and shoot or something?" "Yeah, I'll be there in like 15. Love you bye." "Bye." she hung up the phone and wiped her tears. She told her mom Cam was coming to get her and grabbed her basketball bag. Her phone dinged, signaling she got a notification. Expecting it to be Cam, she picked it up only for it to be Nelson.

Nels❤️
babe, i'm home
read 8:02pm

babe?
Y/N
answer me
this isn't funny
read 8:04pm

wtv i love you, text me when
you can.
read 8:05pm

She decided to ignore him, not wanted to deal with the drama. Cam texted her that he was outside, so she grabbed her bag and ran down the stairs. "Bye mom, I'll be back later," she yelled before walking out the door to Cam's jeep. "You wanna tell me what's wrong now?" Cam asked pulling out of her driveway. "I don't know, Nelson was on live with Frankie and the Ellis brothers, and they kept flirting and shit. He called her pretty," she ranted. "Damn, I'm sure he didn't mean it that way. The kid is head over heels for you. Let's just hoop and you'll feel better." "Can we get Starbucks first?" the girl looked up at him with puppy dog eyes. "Fine," Cam said, turning towards Starbucks. They made it to the gym and Y/N decided to post on Instagram before they started hooping.

 They made it to the gym and Y/N decided to post on Instagram before they started hooping