chapter four , i cut the lvad wire

CHAPTER FOUR"losing my religion"season two episode twenty-seven

CHAPTER FOUR
"losing my religion"
season two episode twenty-seven

THE SIX OF THEM, minus Allison, who was in a wheelchair, stood in front of the Chief like a stone wall. "I cut the LVAD wire," Izzie told him. She was changed out of her scrubs because she'd essentially been put on probation.

"Actually. . . I cut the LVAD wire," Meredith lied.

George interrupted her. "No, I did. I'm the one who cut the wire." Cristina was supposed to admit it next, George lightly smacked her back.

"Fine. I cut the LVAD wire," she said with hesitation.

"I cut the LVAD wire," Allison said, knowing the Chief would not believe her at all. It was impossible for her to do it, she knew that, but she needed to be by her friend's side.

"I didn't do anything. I'm totally innocent," Alex shrugged.

"Alex." Meredith warned.

They started to argue. That's not the point. We made an agreement.

"I didn't even―" They were screaming at each other.

Richard's voice cut through the room like a knife. "People! I know who did this, so might as well come clean. I know it was certainly not Shepherd, who shouldn't even be out of her bed right now." He had a stern look on his face, eyes narrowing on the young blonde. Her eyes diverted to the ground, guilty as sin.

"With all due respect sir, if you know, you wouldn't be asking us," George stated.

Izzie tried to say, "I did what I―" But Meredith cut her off.

"You have your suspicions, but you don't actually know."

"Not for sure," Cristina added.

"You can't do anything to any of us without proof, sir," Allison said, as if it could be her.

He got up angrily. "Well, one of you compromised a patient's life. One of you stole an organ, one of you jeopardized the integrity of this hospital and of U.N.O.S. Now you tell me and you tell me right now!" He shouted at the straight faced interns, not giving anything anyway.