19.

"Papa, do i look handsome enough?"

Tinn was wearing a oversized hoodie which suited him well. Kongthap was also wearing the same hoodie but with different colors.

"Of course, Tintin! You always handsome!"

"Papa, do i look handsome enough too?"

Kongthap repeated the same thing over like his brother. Fourth took them to his arms, even though they were so heavy.

"You both look very handsome, okay guys?"

Kongthap and Tinn looked at each other and they both smiled before kissing their papa's cheeks. Fourth smiled at the cute gesture of his boys.

"Ohoo, what are you doing here? Why am i being forgotten now?"

Gemini was looking at them from the kitchen door. He slowly walked up to them and took Kongthap from Fourth to decrease the heaviness in his shoulders.

Gemini got close to Fourth and kissed his temple before whispering to his ear.

"You look so pretty, pretty too much that i want to hide you in my pocket and never let you go."

Fourth smiled ear to ears and kissed Gemini's lips. Just when they were about to kiss again, they heard the door bell.

"Gun and Atom came! Gun and Atom are here!!!!"

Little Kongthap ran to the door, followed by his dads and twin brother. Fourth opened the door and they welcomed the little family of Gun and Atom.

Fourth caressed Gun's and Atom's cheeks before inviting them inside.

"You're so welcome here, come on in."

Gemini started to chat with the twins' dad and Fourth and their mother decided to look after the boy. Kongthap offered a hug to Atom, and Atom hugged him very quickly. Even though they were both the same age, Atom looked small compared to Kongthap.

Meanwhile, Tinn slowly leaned in and he placed a kiss on Gun's cheek. Gun smiled widely before leaning in and kissing Tinn's cheek. These two were well aware of their platonic friendship.

"Come on, Atom, Gun, we will show you our room!"

With that, Atom held into Kongthap's arm tightly and they all ran to the twins' room.

"I am really so glad that you are not homophobic. I was scared when i invited you because I thought you would have a bad reaction to our relationship. But thank you, thank you also for bringing your sons."

Gun and Atom's mom patted Fourth's shoulder and spoke.

"Gun and Atom really loved your sons. It's my first time seeing them getting along with someone else. They usually play alone."

Fourth was happy that his sons finally found friends, at first he was scared that they'd have socializing problems, since both Gemini and Fourth were kinda anti social.

He thanked the mother and he invite them to dinner table.

"N' Gun, N'Atom, guys!! Come to dinner!"

The kids left the toys right there and they literally ran downstairs. While running, little Gun fell to his knees and it kinda hurt him.

"Aow!"

"Gun?"

Tinn ran back to the little boy, and offered him a hand to get up.

"Tinn, it hurts."

"It's okay, Gun, let me help."

Tinn slowly leaned forward and Gun grinned before hopping on to Tinn's lap. Tinn smiled and he carried Gun downstairs, while he was also having hard time walking.

"Tinn, Gun!"

Fourth called them again and he saw his gentle son carrying Gun downstairs.

"What happened Tinn?"

"Papa, Gun hurt his knee. So i wanted to help."

Fourth got closer to them and leaned in to take a look at Gun's knee.

"N'Gun, are you okay?"

"I am Pa, thank you.."

It melted Fourth's heart when Gun called him Pa. He caressed his head and Tinn let go of Gun to help him with a hand instead.

"Let's go, it's getting late. The food will get cold."

They satted down for dinner and they had a great time. They all laughed at Kongthap's jokes, had their hearts melted by Tinn's gestures and got amazed by each other's love stories.

After a few hours, the guests left and Kongthap and Tinn were already bored.

1-A class 🐈‍⬛🐈

kongthap
atom gun
did you guys arrive home yet

atom
khap
we did
thank you guys it was a good night

deaun
WHAAAAAAT😳😳

hanji
WHAT WERE YOU DOING

gun
we were in a play date with tinn and kong!

boum
OMGGGG 😨😨

lian
why weren't we invited 🥺🥺

tinn
it was a play date.
between me, gun, atom and kongthap.
i mean
DATE
you know?
why would you be invited.

lian
😭😭😭😭

minseo
p'tinn can you help me with math homework 🥹

kai
why are you calling him phi

minseo
maybe i'm into older guys
what do you know

kai
DO WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU LIKE TINNAPHOB😮😮

gun
😳
gun offline...

tinn
oh no
i need to put up with his sulking now

gun
DONT PUT UP THEN OKAY😭😭
If you don't want to
DONT 🥺🥺
we could've lived in the same house
at brookhaven☹️

tinn
noo gun i didn't mean that
of course we're gonna live in the same brookhaven house 😡😡

gun
don't be angry at me🥺💗

tinn
i can't be angry at you

ying
don't be ridiculous

kongthap
why aren't you just shutting up 😡
stay away from my brother eww

ying
atleast i have a mom

kongthap
atleast i have a dad
unlike you

🐈🐈‍⬛

The last chapter is after this ..🌻