🃄 . The Twins . 🃄

The casino buzzed with its usual activity, the dim lighting casting a mysterious glow over the patrons engrossed in various games. As the clock ticked towards the appointed hour.

The entrance door swung open, and in walked two figures, their presence commanding attention. Arlecchino's twins, Lyney and Lynette, made a striking entrance. The siblings exuded an aura of enchantment, their distinct features and enigmatic expressions drawing eyes from across the room.

Lyney, with a mischievous glint in his eyes and an air of confidence, sported an attire that reflected his playful nature. Lynette, on the other hand, carried an air of mystery with a gaze that hinted at depths beyond what met the eye. Her outfit, adorned with subtle yet elegant details, mirrored her poised demeanor.

As they entered, the ambient noise in the casino hushed for a moment, patrons glancing at the newcomers with a mixture of curiosity and intrigue.

"Ah, you've arrived," you greeted, a stoic smile on your face as you approached Lyney and Lynette. The dimly lit casino seemed to acknowledge their presence, the ambient sounds weaving a subtle melody in the background.

The twins, each with their unique aura, met your gaze with a knowing nod. Lyney's eyes sparkled with playful mischief, while Lynette's gaze held a quiet intensity. The moment held a certain gravity, as if the threads of fate were aligning to set the stage for the next act in the casino's intricate narrative.

"As performers in this esteemed establishment, your presence is eagerly anticipated," you continued, the stoicism in your tone adding a touch of formality to the occasion. The patrons, momentarily drawn from their games, observed the interaction with heightened interest, sensing that the arrival of Lyney and Lynette marked a shift in the dynamics of the casino.

Lyney, the young man with violet eyes, pale skin, and short ash blond hair, made a striking figure as he stood before you. His locks were pulled back, with a small braid on the left side of his head, adding a touch of flair to his appearance. Bangs framed his face, with a small pinkish-red strand on the right, lending a playful contrast to the overall aesthetic. His cat-like eyes, with slit pupils, conveyed an enigmatic charm, and a dark brown tear-shaped mark adorned his right cheek, a mysterious embellishment that added to his allure.

As he acknowledged your presence, Lyney's violet eyes held a glint of mischief, hinting at the playful nature that characterized him.

You cast a nod at Lynette, silently encouraging both of them to follow as you led the way. Lynette, with her strikingly similar aesthetic to her brother, followed suit. A young woman with purple eyes, her pale skin accentuated the unique features that set her apart. Her light grayish-brown hair was neatly tied into a low, thin ponytail, extending gracefully down her back. Two prominent strands of hair framed her face beside her chin-length bangs, styled in a side-swept fashion.

Adding to her mysterious allure, Lynette possessed cat-like ears and a cat tail, completing her otherworldly appearance. The patrons of the casino, already intrigued by Lyney, now found themselves captivated by the ethereal presence of his sister. A small dark brown star-shaped mark adorned her left cheek, adding a touch of enigmatic charm to her overall aesthetic.

"Ignore the stares; they'll get used to seeing you soon," you advised, addressing Lyney and Lynette as you led them through the bustling casino. The curious glances from patrons, still adjusting to the presence of the magical siblings, lingered in the air.

The trio entered a private gambling room tucked away to the side, where the ambient noise of the casino softened, creating a more intimate atmosphere. The walls of the room seemed to absorb the sounds of the outside world, providing a secluded space for conversation.