50 things Ishan Kisha isn't allowed to do.

Shubman Gill,Indian cricketer,tired woth all the mischief of his boyfriend,Ishan Kishan who is also in Indian team made a list for him.

50 Things Ishan Kishan Isn't Allowed To Do:

1.Organize impromptu dance-offs during team strategy meetings.

2.Replace the cricket balls with water balloons during a net session, claiming it's a new form of hydration training.

3.Convince Virat Kohli to adopt a new 'lucky charm' routine involving a rubber duck during matches.

4.Declare a 'No Cricket, Just Yoga' day and attempt to lead the team in a yoga session before an important match.

5.Start a rumor that Rohit Sharma's six-hitting ability is due to a secret pact with intergalactic aliens.

6.Introduce a mandatory group karaoke session on the team bus, especially on away games.

7.Swap the team's regular energy drinks with bottles labeled 'Extra Power Potion,' just for the fun of it.

8.Persuade Jasprit Bumrah to bowl an entire over blindfolded, claiming it enhances his other senses.

9.Declare a 'Team Mascot Day' and encourage everyone to choose an unusual animal to represent them.

10.Replace the team's traditional warm-up playlist with catchy Bollywood tunes, turning the field into a dance floor.

11.Convince Rishabh Pant to don superhero costumes during wicketkeeping practice, insisting it improves his agility.

12.Challenge Hardik Pandya to a thumb-wrestling championship and broadcast it as the highlight of the day.

13.Start a rumor that Washington Sundar practices leg-spin in his sleep and secretly communicates with cricket legends from the past.

14.Persuade Shubman Gill to bat with a miniature toy bat, claiming it's the latest trend in elite cricket training.

15.Announce an official 'Funny Hat Day' where everyone must wear the quirkiest headgear during warm-ups.

16.Replace the team's regular cricket bats with custom-designed, glitter-covered bats for a one-time match.

17.Convince KL Rahul to try a new victory dance after hitting a boundary, adding an unexpected twist to his celebrations.

18.Organize a mock press conference where Ishan Kishan is the reporter, asking teammates absurd questions about their cricket superstitions.

19.Challenge Virat Kohli to a race, using a snail as his mode of transportation.

20.He must refrain from organizing a cricket-themed magic show, where the cricket balls mysteriously disappear and reappear in unsuspecting players' pockets.

30.Ishan cannot declare a 'No Serious Faces Day' during a team meeting, insisting everyone communicates using exaggerated facial expressions.

31.He is forbidden from attempting to teach Shikhar Dhawan a dance routine inspired by a famous Bollywood item song during a rain delay.

32.Ishan Kishan is not permitted to convince Jasprit Bumrah that wearing a cape enhances his bowling speed, even if it adds flair.

33.He must resist the urge to replace the team's traditional water breaks with a synchronized water-spraying routine, turning hydration into entertainment.

34.Ishan Kishan must resist the temptation to sneak whoopee cushions onto the team bus, targeting unsuspecting teammates.

35.He cannot declare a 'Casual Fridays' policy for match days, encouraging players to wear flip-flops and Hawaiian shirts during games.