Love And Whispers

The sun had barely risen, casting a soft, golden hue over our small apartment.Shubman glanced at the clock. It was almost six in the morning, and Shubman had been awake for hours, haunted by the events that had unfolded.

Ishan was in his bed, his soft features illuminated by the morning light. His breathing was steady, peaceful.Shubman almost envied how serene he looked. But today was a special day, and it was Shubman's responsibility to get him ready.

Shubman gently kiss Ishan's temple to make him awake. "Ishan, wake up. It's time to get ready."

Shubman helped him out of bed, guiding him to the bathroom. The water was warm, the steam rising as Shubman prepared a bath for him.

"I'll take care of everything,"Shubman said softly, as he stepped into the tub. His eyes, normally so full of life, were dull. The weight of the past weeks had taken its toll. Disowned by their families for reasons beyond their control,they were each other's only solace.

Everything happened in an instant. In one moment, Shubman's father found out. In the next, Ishan's family was informed. Shortly after, they were told to choose: either their families or each other. It was a difficult decision. They were deeply attached to their families, but the thought of leaving the love of their life was equally unbearable. Faced with their worst fears, they were disowned. Shubman's father even gave a media interview, leading them to lose endorsements, fans, some friends, and they are now on the brink of losing their contracts.

Now, they are both at a loss. Shubman even begged at his father's feet, pleading not to be abandoned, but their hearts had turned to stone. So here are Shubman and Ishan, planning something very special, a solemn event just for themselves.

As Shubman gently scrubbed his back, memories of happier times flooded my mind.He remembered how they used to laugh, how they would stay up late talking about their dreams, their future. But now, those dreams felt distant, almost unreachable.

Shubman is humming softly as he turns to grab the soap.Ishan is quiet, very much so,Shubman can't even hear him breathing but then again Ishan is angry with him, sulking. They have the plan but Shubman have to go for a Ad shoot in between because of prior commitment.

"Those stupid shoots and their stupid timing!Don't be mad baby okay?"

Ishan shifts a little, slides a little lower in the tub and Shubman looks up, hopeful. He knows they don't have time to fool around, not now, it's not appropriate, they have somewhere to be, but he is willing to play a little dirty to get Ishan to stop this stupid silent treatment he's giving him.

But Ishan only stares at him, his head upright now, watches idly as Shubman rubs his thighs with soapy hands. He lets Shubman go over his legs, the strong fingers brushing over Ishan's once injured thigh. As Shubman digs his fingers into the muscle he is pretty sure he feels Ishan twitch. His eyes are concerned as he looks up again, glances at Ishan's face, looks for any sign of discomfort. He knows the injury has supposedly healed a long time ago,Ishan has been on active practice and matches for months already, but Ishan has never been good at showing weakness.

Shubman isn't sure when it happened, but Ishan's hair has grown a bit too long. His fingers move easily along the slender neck, with Ishan tilting his head at the slightest pressure of Shubman's touch. The razor glides smoothly over the back of Ishan's head. Shubman trims the longer strands and carefully cuts Ishan's bangs, ensuring no hair falls into his eyes. Satisfied with the cut,Shubman moves on to soaping Ishan's hair, the dark locks now the right length under his touch. He massages the soap into Ishan's scalp and then rinses it off, feeling him lean ever so slightly into his hands.