The Martini to Remember

[Shubman's father is nation famed chemist in this story]
.
.
.
Nathan Roy (better known to his fellow paparazzi as Nat) sat well-hidden behind his phone and a nask at his table in the bar.His untouched martini sat just next to his right hand.

He drew no attention to himself as anything but a random person,and that was just what he wanted. Invisible yet annoying at his job,Nat was a freelance photographer with a specialty for capturing celebrities at their worst – and then selling the stories to the highest bidder channels or news portals.

A thin smirk sat on his lips as his beady eyes took in every detail of the young couple at a nearby table. He’d set his eyes on the ultimate prize today – an exposé of all the  details of two youngster of ICT -Shubman Gill and Ishan Kishan's sex life.

Nothing sold news like the heart throb of naton's dating details and Nat knew a good shot of him kissing his boyfriend would fetch a high price.

Ishan lost his BCCI contract 6 months ago and since then any negative news about him is top priority for the news portals.There was a rumors of him dating cricket prince Shubman Gill.

Today, however, he was going for the gold. He wanted detail – intimate detail about what went on in the bedroom – and photos. If the couple was half as simp and oblivious to the world when they are together as they were rumoured to be, Nat was sure by the end of the night, he’d have all the dirty pictures he needed.

His smirk deepened. The really nasty shots could be discreetly sold to certain individuals for a very tidy profit.

The couple leaned in to whisper to each other, so Nat adjusted his position to keep them in view.His mobile was cleverly positioned to allow him to see properly, while still appearing solid to others.His camera dangled at the ready beneath the overcoat, and sitting in the right next table helped pick up their lovey-dovey whispers.

"I’m so happy to see you,” Shubman said, with disgusting earnestness. “I barely saw you all day. I missed you.”

Ishan favoured him with a smile,most beautiful thing to see on earth, “I missed you too,” he said sweetly, sipping from a pale green martini.

“I missed you more,”Shubman retorted. His loving expression was enough to turn Nat’s stomach. “I spent the whole day bored out of my mind, staring at Jugnu's ugly face. You have no idea how nice it is to finally see something as gorgeous as you.”

Ishan almost grinned . “Flattery will get you everywhere,” he said coyly, before the last of his drink disappeared down his throat.

God!, Nat thought derisively. Look at the way he laps up the attention Shubman gives him.

He turned his eyes back to his phone.His concentration turned for a moment to the topless blonde woman pouting prettily for the camera. The text below informed him that “Nikki” was nineteen, hailed from Mumbai and liked pink cocktails, sparkly barrettes and nice cars.

Nat eyed her lecherously. After he sold the photos of Shubman and Ishan, he just might get himself a treat and see if he could pay Miss Nikki a visit.

When he finally tore his gaze away from her, he realized that Shubman was watching him closely.

A little too closely.

“Ishan”Shubman suddenly cooed, in a voice as sweet as fairy floss. He leaned over and gave his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek. “I’m ready to go. Will you take care of the rest?”

Completely spoilt, Nat surmised, as Ishan readily agreed. Gets whatever he wants out of Ishan by acting cute. And Ishan’s absolutely cock-whipped by the look of things. Pathetic.