Louis One Shot

"Hayley!" My best friend, Louis calls. "What do you want." I snapped. "Ooh fiesty! Well, come along peasant, I have a photoshoot I want you to come to!"

Yes, this is how he always talks, you'll get used to it. We have been best friends since we met in pre-k. He tried out for X- factor a few years ago, and he is now in a band called, One Direction. I was with him the whole way and now, I am best friends with the rest of the boys too.

It was pretty normal for me to go to photoshoots. "Fine peasant. Your honorable queen will go." I replied. "W-what! You are the peasant. I am the king." He argued, putting empahsis on every word.

"Whatever." I said, under my breath. "What was that?" He asked. "Oh, nothing." I said with a grin on my face. I got my red TOMS on and grabbed my phone and we were out the door.

In the car, Louis looked nervous. "What's wroung Lou?" I asked, genuinely worried about him. "Oh nothing." We sat in silence for a few minutes before he said, "We're best friends right?" "Yeah, and always will be." I said. "Nothing can ever change that, right?"

I looked him in the eyes as we pulled up at the photoshoot, "Nothing, in this world, or any world for that matter, can change that." All of a sudden, he leaned in, and lets just say, I wasn't stopping him. Fireworks went off as our lips touched.

"We should, uh, get going." I said. "Wait, I have one question Hayley." He grabbed my arm as I was opening my door. "Yes?" I said. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I giggled and said, "Sure peasant!" "No, I am the king, perhaps you can be the queen." He said. "It would be my honor." I kissed him on the lips, cue the fireworks.