UNTITLED

"How to remember your dream?"
Sol asked herself. She was confused about her exact dream. When she woke up,she felt her tears falling down. She don't know all her dream and why did she cry but all she can think of is there's a guy in her dream,it seems familiar but she felt so much pain also,as she recall her dream.

She was used in her dreams,sometimes she shouts as loud as she can in her dream and she woke up immediately or maybe she was happy with this guy but all she can think of is"Who is this guy? Where are you from? Did l met you in my past life? or you're just an illusion?" all her question will be answered in the right time.Maybe?

"Guess what,l dream of you again. How funny isn't?" Mab was so irritated as all his dream was all specific in this one girl,though he wants to meet her but he don't want to waste his time to find someone he didn't know.

He is happy on his dreams,sometimes. But he was so sad when sometimes he dreamt of them with no good ending and parting ways."Why did we said goodbye? did l make promises? we should we keep it right?" He just cried with the memories he knows.lt will just a memories and the most sad part is it was just in his dream.

Two different people in one dream,will they find each other? will time make it possible to happen? Is this true "love" or just "curiousity" in both of them?

Do you believe in Fate?

(I know this genre is common,maybe you know the anime movie "Your Name" l just took inspiration to that,but in this story they don't actually see each others face,that's why....
Thank you!!!)