UNTITLED

Here l am. Standing in the middle of the Station. Wandering in nowhere, waiting for the train to come. Crying alone and thinking if l should take a step in the railway and die.

How unfortunate of me to feel this kind of feeling. The unstopable rain and the thunder who's the only thing l heard. It shivers my whole body. Maybe l born to feel alone, though l have my family but they're not my home because people say home is,– where you feel warmth, where you feel love, where they care about you. Sometimes home is not a place,it is a person.

But where can l find those kind of people? Being abandoned and alone is where l belong.
People around me always bully and hurt me. In this big world where should l go?Should l just die and disappear?

l heard a train approaching so l walk slowly and ready to die. But as l walk,l suddenly stop because there's a person who grip my hoodie and stoped me from falling in the rail.

We both stumbled and l fall in his chest, l see his eyes who's full of concern. His the only person l don't see any pity in his eyes in my condition, it's only concern and worried.

When l realize that l am in his chest, l get up immediately and apologize quickly.

He also get up and smiled at me, he just said goodbye and just walked like nothing happened.

He's the only person who make me feel like this...

l stop crying and calming myself. The intentions l had in mind of suicide is now gone.

l tried to follow him but it was too
late,– maybe he already left.

That's how we met.
How the unpredictable world tried to meet two different people. This is the beginning of the new ending.

-The End

-----

All the people in the Cinema applaude in-sync.

l was happy because the first screening of my movie is succesful.This is my dream from the beginning,to recognize my work and my name.

l'm grateful of having the people who believed in me to create this wonderful piece,without them l'm not here.Because of them l change my perspective in life and in love.

"Kelsey,Your spacing out again" My friend said, she's one of the people who believed in me.

"l'm so sorry, l'm just thinking"
l said and smiling at her brightly

"Alright then, by the way you are needed in the presscon to promote your movie as the director"

"ohh...yeah, l forgot. l will follow in 5 minutes"
She just nodded at me and leave.

As l walked through the big door l saw many people waiting. l sat down in the middle and the Artist also seated beside me. Then the interview start.

"Ms. Kelsey Samson, how does it feel that your movie hit a huge impact in peoples heart?" One of the interviewer asked.

"Well...l don't expect this to be huge at all.All l know is that l want to do this to inspire other people about their own life,– How they should not give up easily on their dreams pursue it and reach it. And for those people who finds true love, it didn't come in the right place and in the right time, it comes in unexpected way. When they realized your the most precious and worth it person that existed in the world even if you think you're just like a sand bottle in the beach that is lost and people thinks you're worthless. They are the people who values your worth so don't scared if you're alone. They are there to support and guide you in your lowest point in life, they always got your back.— So,Get up and Achieve what they didn't expect. Being silence doesn't mean your not fighting, you're good as it is, so lgnore what they say and trust yourself to achieve those goals" 

All my thoughts and feelings l put through this question is all true,l experienced this kind of feeling so l want them to always choose to get up and continue what they started and the journey is already began in the middle of the most beautiful things to the most heaviest circumstances you ever feel.

"I will asked next. Ms.Kelsey,l heard that this project is based in true life,is it true?"

"it is....Actually this story is based on my life, how it begins well and ended not so beautiful but you know what, because l don't have a beautiful ending, l think that if l create my own movie, l want  the people who watched it would give me their own perspective of their own ending. Hanging on unusual ending can think that this is not the end, there's always a continuation but every ending is already the end of everything"

After this question. The interview also finished and l immediately leave the Cinema.

-----

"Hi,love. How's life? Sorry lf l came late. It's so tiring today because it's the first of the screening of our own story. There's too many people who watched it. l was excited because l finally watched our own movie, it's a shame that we're not the portrayer of it but l promised you that the people who performed it is suited in our likings. l'm the one who chooses it so don't be choosy.Alright?"

l put the flower on his grave and lit the candle.

"It's your 4th Death Anniversary. Since you died a lot of things happened and changed. l've become busy but when it comes to you my schedule is always free,that's why l'm here. By the way, I already fullfil your wish by making a movie but that movie is all about us. You won't probably angry,right?"

l lie down beside him and now l'm facing the blue sky.

"Love,Why did you suddenly leave me? l'm not that ready yet when you leave me that time because l thought everything would be fine as long as l'm with you, as long as we're happy. We don't have any problem that time because l thought our parent's would disagree about our love but not. That's why l'm not concern about the other people's opinion but how unfortunate the world is. When l think everything is fine but then the thing l most feared of suddenly come."

My tears suddenly fall in my face and my breathing is unstable,l cannot control my emotion.

"Why! Why you didn't you tell me that you have a leukemia? You're so selfish.l thought we are at this at one,but why you keep it from me in a long time? But l can't blame you,l know that you just don't want me to worry about you,but fucked that. If l know that sooner maybe you'll be treated right away but why did you let me  know that from others? and l just found out that when it is already worse?"

"But as time goes by l accept the fact that you will not comeback in my arms... Love, l know that you will not comeback but my feeling will remain constant and will never fade for as long as l live. You're the one who thought  me to continue follow my dream and pursue what l love,so can l follow you too? Jk. l know that you will get mad if l follow you too, so in the very last time. I, Kelsey Samson will always choose the same world who fullfil my galaxy and count the very last stars until l don't see them anymore, –being with you is my greatest strength and not being without you is my biggest fear. So, Cyrus Rodriguez will you reach your hand and take me where we belong? and be with me, My Home"

As i said those words my eyes feel heavy and closed it.

Playlist:
Meaningful Silence by The Ridleys
Blue Sky by Hale
You'll be Safe Here by Adie (Cover)
Ghost by Justin Bieber

I hope you like this One Shot Story. Comment what you feel 'cause l'll be happy if you do. Thank you!!!