The Truth (Part Two)

George ran to his home and closed the front door behind him, panting in pure shock and fear. It was 03:50 in the morning, and the loud thump he made with the door was sure to wake someone up.
Little George heard footsteps coming down the stairs,
"George what are you doing up so late? Have you been out?!" George's sister, Louise, had caught him.
"Oh... eerrr... uuhhhmmmm..." George mumbled in response.
"George..." Louise looked worried.
Little 14 year old george ran away upstairs to his room and quickly shut the door, locking it. He threw his leather jacket onto the floor and sat on the bed. He thought about the grotesque scene he witnessed at the park.
"George are you alright?" Louise asked through the door, knocking softly.
"Yeah I'm alright! Just leave me alone, let me sleep!" George shouted rather loudly.
"Well... okay... but I'll be in my room if you need anything." His sister said as she walked away.
George laid down on the bed, he felt a second wave of tears coming. He turned onto his stomach and sobbed into the soft pillow. How could John DO THIS? Why, WHY!!!!
George turned onto his side and slowly fell asleep.

Little George woke up at 08:20.
He was covered in sweat and horribly dazed. George got up and went to the bathroom, pissing in the bathtub since he didn't have the energy to go to their outside toilet. After he was finished, he stepped into the bathtub to take a shower. He could feel his warm pee under his feet.
After George finished... his...shower.... He put on some clean clothes and went to the kitchen. It seemed like no one was awake, it felt like he was all alone in his house.
Georgie took two pieces of white bread and put it in the toaster.
Suddenly, strange sounds filled his ears, it sounded like moans and groans. George's heart DROPPED. The sounds were getting louder and louder.
His body started to shiver and shake in fear, but again... curiosity got the best of him.
He slowly started to walk towards the sound, it looked like they came from the living room. He stepped closer to the location, and there he saw it.
John Lennon violently shagging George's brother, Peter, on the SOFA
"Oohhh god, PETER YEESSS!!!" John moaned.
Little 14 year old George screamed the highest, loudest and most terrified scream he'd ever made.

George sat up on his bed, sweating and panting. It was all just a dream, thank god it was all just a dream.
"W-w-why my brother..." George whispered to himself. Tears started to form in his eye sockets again, and as he looked down, he saw the huge pee stain on his sleeping shorts.