Felix pov

It was 9 in the morning when I woke up. Which meant the 3racha would have left already. I groaned and cursed myself for sleeping through it. I wanted to see him off. I walked to the living room to find Seungmin, Hyunjin and Jeongin doing the dishes, cooking and...trying to cut onions respectively. "Good morning," I said my voice hoarse cuz I'd just woken up.

"Good morning Felix" Hyunjin greeted me as the other two just smiled. "Did you guys wake up to see them off?" Felix asked.

"I and Innie went to see them off. Hyunjin was left here to take care of you two as you two were asleep." Seungmin said and looked at the clock. "9:12!? Already?" he groaned. "I and Minho hyung?" I asked after a while. By the way...where was he?

"Yeah! He was sleeping like a baby. I think he still is" Jeongin said as he walked to the balcony. "He still is" he said as he half-whispered as he ran back to us. I walked to the balcony and saw Hyung sleeping there, his back rested on the wall - his phone loosely held in his left hand and his neck slumped forward. A faint breeze played with the edges of his hair, tousling it gently as if in an attempt to whisper secrets into his slumbering ears.

I couldn't help but watch him sleep. He looked like a calm baby but only the people who know him know that he is quite a dangerous guy (not literally, but you must know him already). I decided it would be safer to let him sleep but it was nine and we had to go to the workplace.

I kneeled beside him and gently shook his shoulders, not wanting to startle him awake - "Minho hyung..."

No response. Sigh it's gonna be harder.

"Minho hyung?" I said again, shaking him gently. He did not wake up yet again. It happened frequently, Minho Hyung sleeping deep enough to be very hard to wake up. He becomes Hyunjin #2.

"Soongie is here!!!!!!!!" Hyunjin shouted and that woke Hyung up. I stood up just as Minho blinked to adjust his eyes to the bright morning. "What a way to wake me up" Minho sighed as he stood up. He was holding onto his phone tightly and went to brush his teeth which reminded me to brush mine.

I could see Minho Hyung glued to his phone - while eating he was seeing his phone, while brushing his hair he was texting something and while going in the car he looked frustrated while looking at his phone. So during his bathroom break in the studio, I decided to steal it. And what did I find?

Guess...?

His new passcode. When did he change the password!? Shi-bal

Before he came out I placed the phone in the same place. I was about to go when a message popped up -

Kia: 'Working? Then shouldn't you be ignoring me?'

I heard the bathroom door open and I rushed to my spot. I was beside Hyunjin once again when Minho Hyung opened his phone, read the message, typed something with a smile, and placed his phone inside his pocket.

Kia.

A name that I'll remember to ask him about.

🙂

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sjdfhvoazh this chapter is shorter than how I wanted it to be. Geez

Alright, so Felix now knows Minho texts someone named Kia. Not a secret anymore?