Kia pov

It was the next Sunday and I was at the library again. And I was waiting for Akshay. Obviously.

The whole week I spent my time texting him and Do Yoon. Akshay had my heart and well Do Yoon had my mind. I couldn't unthink about Do Yoon (cuz he always had my back whenever I became sad) and I couldn't unthink Akshay cuz of obvious reasons.

I opened my phone and saw Do Yoon was online too. I texted him -

Kia: Hey

Do Yoon: Oh hello...

Kia: You told me you are reading 2 states right? How is it?

Do Yoon: My work is not letting me read it frequently. But I did come to the Goa segment. No spoilers ok?

Kia: I won't give spoilers dw. I am reading 'The mystery guest' by Nita Prose.

Do Yoon: Wow Ms.Bookworm. How are your zumba classes going?

Kia: My zumba classes are becoming harder. Don't want to bore you with that rn. What's special there?

I heard the library's door creak open. It was Akshay. "Hello Akshay" I said, closing my phone.

"I saw you texting someone" he said as he walked closer. "Busy with the preparations again?"

"Ah no I was not texting Kusmita. I was texting Yoon. My friend from Korea" I said showing Yoon's picture. Akshay just laughed - "This Yoon guy tricked you. This is Lee Minho or Lee Know from Stray Kids."

I felt shattered. I googled Stray kids for the first time in my life and YES, Akshay was right. It was Lee Minho. My eyes became blurry - the only person I began to think of as my family was a catfish?

'Yoon' kept texting me and I sent him this text -

Kia: Can you explain why you used Lee Know's picture to trick me? Yoon I thought I could trust you. After the initial hesitance I began trusting you and guess what? A friend of mine made me google and see the truth. How could you lie to me? You bastard you lied to me. I can't take this anymore. Do not text me hereafter. I can't believe I opened up to you about my life to such an extent that you now know the deep details. Bye

I was about to block him when a family entered the library. I forgot about the catfish and began helping the family choose a book. I went home dejected and decided to take the day off the next day.

The next day Kusmita came to my home after calling my phone many times. She had the spare key so she entered easily and found me crying on the bed. I was lying with my back facing the ceiling. "Hey hey hey, you okay?" she asked me. I sat up and cried in her arms - "I was tricked. I felt you will forget me after your marriage and opened up to a stranger who lied to me about...."

I explained everything in detail. She read our chats and sighed - "You guys certainly talked a lot about MANY things. Its okay...and what made you think that I wil forget you? I will never forget you."

I saw her with teary eyes as she stood in front of me - "If you are insecure about me marrying - tell me. I will not marry him."

"No...n-no what!? Don't do that" I said.

"Then - what made you seek comfort in some creep online?" she asked me. "Sorry Kushi...it was my mistake" I started crying again.

****2 days later****

"Cheers to the beautiful couple." I said, pouring myself my 7th drink. I, Kusmita, Kabir and Akshay were the only ones in the bar.

"Yeah! Long live Ku and Ka" Akshay said, completely sloshed. "Yes, Ku and Ka" I said laughing. Kusmita clicked her tongue and said - "Akshay and Kia, get home. You two are wasted."

"Nah nah, I am not leaving you and your to-be fiance alone. You guys will do the deed" I said frowning. "Geez no" Kabir said laughing. After that what happened was a blur. I just know Kusmita and Kabir went home leaving me with Akshay.

"Akshuu" I said, my voice slurring. "You are so cuteeee"

"I knowwww" he said, laughing. "You are so cute tooo"

"Thank youuuuuuuu my boyf...boyfriend said it too" he said before passing out.

"Boyfriend? You are gay?" I asked but ofc I didn't get an answer. Then I was resting my head on the table when a guy entered the bar. He was wearing clothes which looked expensive and he looked very handsome. I couldn't register his face in my mind, I turned to Akshay and said - "Akshu...your boyfriend is here."

'The boyfriend' walked to us and stopped right in front of me. I sat up straight and noticed his face was way too familiar. "Hey....I've seen you before." I said. He chuckled - "I am Minho. Lee Minho from Stray Kids?"

"Ah yes...Do Yoon. Now I (hic) remember. Liar...I feel so vulnerable. Get out"

"I am sorry for lying..."

"I t-trusted you Yoon. You made me feel like family and then you made me feel like shit."

He gave a sad smile - "Lets get you out of this place." He payed my bill but I refused to budge.

"I am staying" I said.

"No you need to get back to your home."

"Akshay is here too....I-I don't wanna leave him"

The next thing, this Yoon was carrying me - bridal style. He turned to his back and I saw another man enter. He came and lifted Akshay too.

I was put in a car and driven to my home while Akshay went somewhere else. I woke up with an intense headache. I turned around to see....Lee Know from Stray Kids.