Kia pov

I sighed. I was too sleepy. And on top of that I was unable to afford Jellybean's treatment - which nagged me. I was about to fall asleep right there standing in the kitchen when Lee Know called me.

"Heyyy surprise!" he said as he showed Soonie, Doongie, Dori. I always wanted to see them and also nagged him to show them. "Woah, they are so cute!" I said as I took a screenshot. He looked like a proud dad showing his children. "I know right...I adopted them too...like how you adopted Jellybean" he said and then stopped. I knew why he suddenly went blank with his face. "Don't worry" I said. "Now I am better with understanding it."

"I did not mean to" he said lowering his cats. I clicked my tongue and said - "Its okayyy"

I heard the doorbell ring and went to open it. And guess what - a old woman was standing there with a cute little puppy which was only weeks old. It was a beagle - I could see. "Do I know you?" I asked the woman.

"No - but I found him outside in a carton. I thought he was yours"

"Why will I abandon my own dog outside my own house. He isn't mine..."

"Would you mind adopting him?" she asked me and I froze. Another dog? "My son is allergic to dogs and moreover he hates dogs. I love dogs but cannot take him home" the woman explained. I swallowed hard and then said - "O-Okay"

I took the beagle in my arms just as the lady thanked me. I nodded and smiled at her. After she went, I came inside with the beagle in my hand. I hurried to the kitchen where my phone was present. With LeeKnow patiently waiting in the call.

"Look what I have" I said showing him the beagle. "Aww, you adopted another one?" he asked me.

"Don't 'Aww' me. I am confused whether to accept him or hand him over to Kusmita. She always wanted a beagle." I said looking at the puppy in my hand.

"Ah no, take it. Take it." he said. "Let him be with you. Name him Boonie. Be a good mum."

"Boonie? Like...Soonie?" I asked. He nodded - "Yeah"

"Listen I don't want to name my son after yours."

"So you accepted him as your son?"

"Yes I did. Not Boonie. Give me another name."

"What about...Lixie?"

"I am not naming my pet after your friend"

"Jesus"

"Are you kidding me!?"

"Hanuman?"

"Ik you googled all Hindu deities but NO"

"Allah?"

"I can't believe you just-"

"I was joking! Name him-"

"What about Oliver?" I asked.

"Nah"

"Oscar?"

"Sheesh no"

"Harry PoTTah"

"Hmm"

I paused. "You like Harry Potter? Then Harry it is!" I said, sounding like a 'fOive' year old. Minho waved to 'Harry Potter' through the screen and then said something which I wouldn't forget at all - "Say hello to your daddy Harry Potter!"

And I died. I mean not literally...but yeah.

"Why are you his daddy?" I asked him.

"Cuz you are his mom-shit I messed up with my words again. GOD! Your eyes are wide open - relax! I meant it as a joke." he laughed. I released my breath and asked - "You scared me!"