Chapter-27

LOCATION: KARAOKE, LUMIOSE CITY

Ash and serena both were sitting inside the karaoke room beside each other. Serena's friends had planned to meet here just for the sake of entertainment and also to provide serena with a mood refreshening from all the mental fatigue she had gone through previous week. The news and the live video had spread throughout everywhere. People had started making comments on whether the violence carried out was necessary or not. Sides where being taken if the world champion could be allowed to exercise this much power. Not that it mattered to ash anyway.

He and serena became an official couple, albeit official only for them as they had planned to keep it secret. The situation they are in is quite sensitive, and so they don't need anymore of the public attention than they have already received. They even thought of keeping the news a secret from serena's friend. Serena wanted it for some reason. Ash remembered her saying something along the lines of,

"wouldn't it be so exciting we flirting as a couple and they don't even know."

Ash was assured they will definitely come to the conclusion early on by themselves, but well he didn't want to let down his recently confessed girlfriend. Right now both were by themselves alone and waiting for the other three to join them.

Ash: your friends do like to take time.

Serena: I mean, this karaoke is closer to my home. In addition, calem has to pickup shauna from a dress event so they might be late.

Ash: look at you defending your friends against your boyfriend. My heart hurts.

Serena: aww, is someone jealous I didn't give them priority.

Ash: why should I be jealous when I can punish you anytime I want.

Ash threw a smirk towards serena.

Serena: punish me, huh, just dream of it.

She flipper her hair back asserting her dominance.

Ash: ohh I do always dream of you.

Ash brought his face near serena's to bring up the heat. But serena was ready this time. She brought her index finger on his forehead and traced down along his nose to his chin. Then she pushed his faced upwards through her finger and said,

Serena: of course, every boy dreams about me.

She completed her actions with a wink. Critical damage indeed. Ash felt she almost hit him with an attract. But he wasn't going to back down yet. He held her by her armpits and with a powerful yet swift motion, picked her up and placed her on his laps facing him directly.

Ash: now don't you try getting out of my hold after urging me for this.

Serena was balancing herself by holding both his shoulder plates. Ash then moved one of his hands to her back while other slipped on her thighs. He gently pushed her towards him. Serena, also wanting to lean in this position, brought her hands on his cheek and neck. Both then went into a deep and lustful kiss. Their lips smothered with their desires while the tongues danced with pleasure and symphony. They were enjoying themselves in the atmosphere. Ash stroked her thigh slowly moving his hands inside her skirt. Serena was pinching his neck while steadily going down his chest and the abdomen.

They were inches away from proceeding to the next step when they heard voices of other people outside their karaoke room. The thought suddenly hit their mind that they were in an almost public area waiting for their friends. Quickly, they separated away and sat down beside each other as the door opened. Calem and shauna stood there.

Calem: oh wow, you two are quite early.

Ash and serena were still in an ecstasy yet they replied, although in unison.