Chapter-29

LOCATION: Academy Stadium

Calem/clement: leech seed/thunderbolt

Ash: double team

The double team created hundreds of copies of the greninja. It made it harder for the leech seed to latch on to the real one while thunderbolt tried to get rid of the fake ones. Calem had thought to make it a sure win using the leech seed but the clever tactic of double team by ash thwarted his attempts. They understood that basic book tricks wont work against the world champion.

Calem: well then, chesnaught use vine whip. Try to grab greninja.

Clement: metal sound magneton. Focus it only on greninja to make him immobilise.

Being battle hardened trainers, they were quickly adapting and creating combo strategies without much talk. If it were some other trainer, they would have found it very hard to match their pace. But ash was always the quick one on his feet.

Ash: cover your ears with your tongue greninja. Then use aerial ace to dodge the vine whip and get near chesnaught.

Greninja quickly followed up with the orders. He insulated himself from the metal sound and started parrying off the vine whip attacks while advancing towards chesnaught. His sheer speed and power behind every strike was overwhelming chesnaughts own defense as greninja landed a kick on its stomach to push it back. The force behind the kick knocked the cough out of the grass starter. But clement tried to quickly grab this opportunity of being in so much near of the blue frog.

Clement: quick magneton, thunder bolt.

The speed of electricity quickly covered the distance, but, it hit nothing.

Clement: what!

Clement's eyes remained open upon seeing the agility with which greninja evaded the attack without even ash commanding it. The ninja frog acted upon its own instincts of threat and made the move, once again reminding the battle duo and everyone in the stadium that he was the world champion's pokemon.

Commentators: as they, it is a disadvantage only if the strikes hit. The match has barely started and we are witnessing a strength unparalleled everyone.

A huge crowd roar was reverberating throughout the whole stadium. By now, chesnaught was back on his feet. He went and stood beside magneton ready to fight again.

Ash: ok, enough defense. Its time to go on offense. Water shuriken greninja, then follow it up with aerial ace and night slash combined.

And the pokemon complied with every single move. He threw the shuriken with agility and precision unmatched. But clement and calem, knowing their pokemon's strength, made them tank the attacks.

Calem/clement: frenzy plant/discharge.

The combo was deadly. Restricting the movement and a huge area impact of electricity will fry up a water pokemon. Large branches of trees and trunks grew on the battlefield entirely covering it as the random waves of electricity started bouncing off. But the swift and fast movements of greninja started dodging every hurdle like an acrobat. While he used the ninja blade to cut off any extra branch that came in its way.

Calem: meet it with wood hammer chesnaught.

Clement: through an electro ball magneton.

Greninja was increasing its speed more and more until it completely vanished from the human view. The electro ball failed to make a contact with the blurry blue figure darting across the field. In mere seconds, the whole forest was broken down into pieces with constant purple slashes as greninja reached magneton. As soon as its blade came down on the pokemon,