5: INTJ

ISFP woke up. She remember that she was on party and that she got drunk but she can't remember who carried her to her room. She stayed in her bed for a little and then she walked to kitchen to eat something for breakfast. She saw ESTP but she only side eyed him. It was silence but ESTP decided to speak up.

ESTP: You should be thankful to me...
ISFP: Why? Becouse you care only for yourself??
ESTP: Becouse last night you were drunk and I carried you to your room. You were heavy...

ISFP is little surprised.

ISFP: Thank you... I was heavy becouse I drinked mu-
ESTP: I was joking.
ISFP: Oh... Okay... Still thank you...
ESTP: And... Um... I wanted to tell you something...
ISFP: What is it?

ISFP was smirking. She knew that he will apologize to her and she was waiting for that patiently. For ESTP it wasn't normal to say sorry but he yesterday he was only thinking about ISFP and he was even dreaming about her. In his dream he apologized and ISFP wasn't mad. He hoped that will happend in real life too...

ESTP: I am sorry for saying ENTP that it is only your fault...
ISFP: Aw I didn't heard right can you repeat.
ESTP: You seem to be enjoying this.
ISFP: Yes I am enjoying.
ESTP: Fine... I am sorry.
ISFP: Aww it's okay!

ESTP was now annoyed but ISFP was happy. Even she secretly thought about reconciliation but of course she is now going to tell that to ESTP. ESTP is now embarrassed becouse he never apologized in his life, but ISFP begin happy about that made him happy too.

ESTP: You aren't mad at me anymore right?
ISFP: I am not mad anymore.
ESTP: Yay thank you!

He hugged her. It was little unexpected for ISFP but she hugged him back. In that moment ENTP walked in kitchen.

ENTP: I spy with my little eye one reconciliation!

ENTP laughed.

ESTP: Shut up and go to spy INFJ.

ENTP is now blushing.

ENTP: You should shut up. I am still mad at you becouse you made INFJ pass out.
ESTP: OMG I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!!

ESTPs face lit up and his mouth are openned. When ENTP saw him he felt curious too.

ENTP: What?
ESTP: I DON'T CARE!!

ENTP is holding his laugh and he is trying to stay serious.

ENTP: Ha-ha so funny.

ENTP leaved the kitchen gentle. He walked to his room and then brust of laughing. But not only becouse of ESTP. He didn't revenge yet. He was recording him. He has plan with ENFP and ISTP.

***Yesterday***

ENTP was very mad at ESTP. He decided to get more than one revenge. ISFP didn't passed out like INFJ did so he thought that he didn't do well. He walked to ISTP's room.

ENTP: Hey ISTP.
ISTP: Hey.
ENTP: I need help.
ISTP: About what?
ENTP: I need to get revenge on ESTP.

ENTP explained ISTP why he need a revenge and the plan. In that moment ENFP came in room.

ENFP: Hey I heard everything and now I am going with you. I don't care if you say yes or no.
ENTP: In first place why do you even care??
ENFP: Becouse INFJ said me what ESTP did.
ENTP: Oh then fine you can go with us. The plan is-
ENFP: I heard the plan. Let's just do it.

***Today***

ENTP get back to his room. He did the plan well. He called ISTP.

ENTP: I did it!!
ISTP: Good job.

Now it was plan to did the plan. ENTP called ESTP to his room. There were also ENFP and ISTP. He want him to come for "joking". When he came he waved. But on the big television he saw himself. It was him from today, practicing apologize for ISFP. He was extreamly embarrased while ESTP, ESFP and ISTP were laughing.

ENTP: You apologized so many times to air ESTP...
ESTP: What do you want from me not to show this to anyone?
ENTP: To never prank me when I am with INFJ no matter what.
ESTP: Only tha- Um... Okay... Fine.

ISTP whispered something to ENTP and ENTP nodded.

ENTP: Andd you also need to stop pranking and annoying ENFP and ISTP.
ENFP: You don't have to stop pranking me I love begin pranked.
ENTP: Okay then you have to stop pranking only ISTP.
ESTP: Fine. I will not prank ISTP anymore... Can I go now??
ENFP: You can.
ESTP: Finally.

ENFP, ISTP and ENTP were proud of theirself that they did a good job. ISTP stayed at ENTPs room a little more but ENFP had to go. She needed to go to work. She realized that she is gonna be late so she started running. For a second she looked at her watch and she accidentaly crushed into man. It was INTJ. She quickly apologized and introduced herself. He introduced him self too. INTJ was staring at her eyes. ENFP didn't even noticed that.

ENFP: I am sorry I am late for my job I need to hurry...
INTJ: It's okay. Goodbye.
ENFP: Goodbye!

ENFP was now running. She was late for her job but she wasn't sad about it. She is for some reason actually happy that she crashed into INTJ. She shaked her head becouse she didn't even know why. All the day she thinked about him. She doesn't know what to do anymore to stop thinking only about him. Even in her work her boss noticed that she is totally disconnected. When she came back home she was tired. She walked to INFJs room hoping that she will help her somehow. She openned the doors of her room. She was INFJ there. She was doing yoga.

ENFP: Hey INFJ...
INFJ: Wait untill I finish.

ENFP sat on her bed. She typed something on her phone waiting for her to finish. After like 10 minutes INFJ finished.

INFJ: About what do you need advice.
ENFP: How did you know I needed advice...?
INFJ: I just know things sometimes...
ENFP: Okay... So... Today I was going to job and I crushed into a man. He said his name is INTJ. He stared at my eyes. I apologized to him and hurried to my job. At job I only thinked about him. I don't know what to do to stop thinking about him anymore...
INFJ: Hmm it seems like you like him...
ENFP: NO I DON'T.

ENFP was blushing and INFJ noticed that.

INFJ: Oh ENFP, ENFP... You really do like him... How can you like a man you just met...
ENFP: I DON'T LIKE HIM!!!

ENFP was very mad right now.

INFJ: You asked me for advice. If you want to hear it accept the fact that you like him.
ENFP: UGH FINE.
INFJ: Good. Now, you will probably see him there at same time. You saw him today when you were late. You love your job, that means you are never late and I also noticed that. Today is Friday witch means tomorrow is Saturday. You don't have job tomorrow. You can go there in same time. Maybe you will see him. When you see him, be chill.

ENFP was quiestioning how can INFJ always be so chill and relaxed and how she always have plan.

ENFP: Your mind is gifted.

INFJ is chuckling.

INFJ: Haha thank you!
ENFP: I should thank YOU for such a nice advice!
INFJ: No problem, you are my best friend. I know INTJ by the way. We went to same elementary school. When he likes someone he stares at them. I wish you good luck!
ENFP: Omg really? Thank you!!! Bye now INFJ!
INFJ: Bye!

ENFP leaved and INFJ started doing new yoga. ENFP walked to her room and layed on bed. She still thinked about INTJ. She didn't even know why she likes him. She decided just to sleep and to try to forgot.

+ She dreamed about him🤭