•airport part 2•

Emily's Pov:
Ok calm down Emily, we are just going to be over 30,000 feet in the air in about 15 minutes...no big deal.

Emily's talking head
Of course its a big deal! I hate flying!.

Michelle's Pov:
Everyone is waiting at the gate now that its time to board, I look at Emily and she looks petrified to get on this flight. I grab her hand as we give in our tickets and as we board the plane, im pretty sure all of a-troupe are sitting together.

I feel Emily squeeze my hand tighter but i have to let go as we need to find the seats, we are G6 and G7. I look at the seats to see we are at F1 and F2, so we are on the opposite side. We squeeze through the middle row and find out seats.

"Em do you want the window seat or the middle?"

Emily's Talking head:
Middle? isle? Window? I don't know i've only flew once in my life to France!

Rileys Pov:
James and I have completely different plane seats as we booked last minute, he's E2 and i'm G5 but luckily he's with some guys from TNS.

I walk down the isle to see where G is, i find my seat and see its the same as Ems and Michelle's but Em looks...nervous. I know her fear.

Michelle: Emily i know your scared of flying but i really need you to choose a seat we are taking off in a minute.

"But whats safer? Mich."

Riley: Hey guys, i just found out i'm next to you two.

"Ok i'll sit in the middle, then i have both you and Riley either side!" I don't know what was happening but all i know is i'm on the isle seat.

Michelle's Pov:
Everyone is seated and the air hostess said we're taking off, the plane starts to move when Emily grabs my thigh.

The plane then starts to leave the ground and thats when Emily moves her hand further up my thigh. Im now gripping onto the seat and breathing heavily.

"Em, Em." I grit my teeth but then she moves her hand away, i take a deep breath out.

Em: Are we ok? Is it finished? Miche are you okay?, your red.

Michelles Talking head:
How do i explain this to her.

Emily's talking head:
Michelle is bright red, i hope she feels okay.

Michelles Pov:
Riley is here and we're in a plane, its just going to be awkward. Especially as we've only been dating a week. I see Ems eyes open knowing she's waiting for me to answer.

"Well, uh- its kind of awkward to explain well not explain but..."

Riley: Finally we can take our seatbelts off, i'm going to go find James.

Thank god Riley is gone, this is going to be easier now.

"Ok when we where taking off you grabbed my thigh and-" i swallow.

Em: um yeah, i'm going to go find Riley she's been a while."

Emily's talking head:
It hasn't even been a minute since she left.

Michelles Pov:

Emily gets up and quickly walks away, i can see her picking at her nails because of the flying. But did i mess up?, maybe i shouldn't of said anything.

Emily's Pov:
I need to find Riley right now, i'm trying to find her but i'm frightened of standing up when the plane is moving.

I then see her head and walk over to her, i tap her shoulder and she jumps.

"Ri i need to talk to you." I drag her away from James.

Ri: Hey whats up?.

"Michelle." I sigh.

Ri: Did something happen in the 2 minutes i was gone?

"No she said something awkward then i ran away to find you."

Ri: Em i really don't want to hear about your sexual life with my best friend, whatever it is talk to her. She's probably more scared than you if you ran away from her.

Emily's Talking head:
I guess i did run away from her, she probably feels awful and i'm her girlfriend.

Emily's Pov:
I walk back quickly to my seat and see Mich just looking out the window, i sit next to her. She instantly turned around.

Mich: I thought you wouldn't come back, like you would swap with James.

"Um about earlier i'm sorry, i sort of just freaked out. This is my first proper relationship." I take her hand.

Mich: No, no its okay. *she turns to look out the window again*

"So when we get to the hotel room we could talk more about it, i do need to use that red lace set."

Michelle turns around and smiles, i go red because i don't know what she's going to say.

Mich: I'd like that.

I kiss her lips when some turbulence starts, i feel like my heart is going to bounce out my body.

Michelles Pov:
When i feel the turbulence i see Em start freaking out, i firstly calm her down and then the air hostess tells us we need to sit down and put on our seat belts.

"Ok Em calm down and secure your seatbelt" I see Em put hers on and then i do the same.

Ri: Em you'll be fine, calm down.

I grab Ems hand for comfort and decide to put the blind down on the window, you can see the wing moving so i don't want her to freak out.

Em: Are we going to die? Michelle? Are we?

"No Em its just turbulence it will stop in a minute." I then hear the air hostess tell us we can take off our seat belts again. "There we are its finished."

Em: Ok, i think i'm just going to take a nap.

"You can lay on me if you'd like." She smiles and places her head on my lap.

Michelles Pov:
Im so lucky to have her.

Emily's talking head:
Glad that's over.