.·:*¨¨* Introduction *¨¨*:·.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Arden McCall was adopted by Melissa and "Agent" Rafe McCall, after 'something' happened to her family. Not many people actually know her true last name, as she decided it was best to keep it a secret, for now. Arden and Scott had been friends for as long as they could remember, which is how the McCall family came to adopting her after the incident. Arden and Scott were only six years of age when she was adopted, a few years after they adopted her Rafe and Melissa got into a fight and by the end of it, Rafe pack up his stuff and left.

A few more years later, Arden and Scott are now 16, and life is ok, not the best, but manageable. Everything was normal, until one night when their best friend Stiles, drags them out of their house late at night in order to find the other half of a dead body in the woods. Will Arden reveal her secret that she has had to keep for so many years? Will Scott be able to adjust too his new life? I guess you'll have to read and find out...

✧。⁠◕◕⁠。✧

Hi, Author here! So if your reading this, first of all, thank you so much for choosing to read my book, and second of all, sorry if this book is crap, this is my first ever book but I've wanted to do this for a while, so I will give it my best shot!

My plan is to make a series, but who knows I may give up half way through this book.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy, and I hope this book isn't too crap or cringe.

-Love, Author x