•nationals part 1•

Emily's Pov:
We are finally here, the hotel is amazing i cant believe nationals pays for this. Everyone is at the front desk getting there keys, we told them their roommates on the bus and thankfully they where all happy with them.

"Ok everyone you can go get settled in your rooms, you have a whole free day to do what you want!" and they all start asking me questions if they can do stuff.

Emily's talking head:
All i said was you can do whatever.

Emily's Pov:
I say yes to them all and as i sigh and walk over to Michelle who is getting our key, i tap her on the shoulder and she turns to face me.

"So what floor is our room Mich?" I grab her hand and she tells me floor 12.

Emily's talking head:
Of course its the top level.

Michelle's Pov:
Emily thinks we're checking into the regular room but i may have upgraded our room and services.

Piper's Pov:
Im with Amy and we're thinking of checking out the mall, we have already dropped off our suitcases and are in the elevator.

Amy: So i searched up the mall and look, its huge!

"Omg thats amazing!" The elevator doors open and we see Emily and Michelle, holding hands.

Amy: omg! Piper, i knew it. *she points at them*

"Aww, should we tell anyone?"

Amy: No, maybe? No we shouldn't its their business.

We both move onto another topic and walk out of the hotel.

Michelles Pov:
We enter the 12th floor and the first thing Emily spots is the sign 'platinum rooms' and she instantly looks at me.

Emily: "Omg i didn't read nationals gives you these!" She really had no idea.

"Ems, I upgraded the room for us, we even get the spa free now."

Emily jumps into my arms and hugs me, i kiss her on her lips and hold her hand as we enter the room and omg it's incredible.

Emily then hugs me again, i lift her up and spin her but i end up tripping and falling on the bed, i'm now on top of Emily looking down at her.

Michelles talking head:
Ok this more nerve wracking then the plane.

Michelle's Pov:
I feel like the only right thing to do is kiss her, so i do.

!!!!MATURE!!!!

I kiss Emilys lips and they taste like her cherry lip balm. I deepen into the kiss when i feel Emilys pull me closer and role me over so she's on top of me.

Emily: Do you wanna? *i nod*

I then feel Emily start kissing down my neck, i start to breathe heavily but then i try to take her top off but its bit of a struggle when she's kissing me. When she realises she pulls her top off, she's wearing her red lace set.

"When did you get into that?" I kiss her again.

Emily: Toilets. *she puts her finger over my mouth* no more questions babe.

Emily's Pov:
Honestly i've been wanting to do this for so long, i'm on top of Michelle but then i get rolled over and she's on top of me. I then see her take her top off which shows she wasn't wearing a bra, this is when i start to freak out. Ive never had sex.

Michelle: Em are you okay?

"Ive well- never, you know."

Michelle: I'll take the lead.

She unclips my bra and dives into one of my breast, fuck. Then i let out a moan, i look at Mich and she smiles.

Then it went on from there...