"Shut up Percy!"Fred said.
"Nobody cares about you being head boy!"George finishes.

"That is not what I was saying!"Said Percy, indignantly.

Me and Ginny are going in our 2nd year,Ron in his 3rd,Fred and George in their 5th and Percy in his 7th.

And that prat had to get head boy too.

"Still broke are you,Weasley?"The blonde haired boy in my house says mockingly.
At least his hair doesn't look like it was dunked in troll snot this year.

"Still a bleached,blonde prat are you,Malfoy?" Harry Potter retorted.

I snort.

"He's amazing isn't he?"Ginny says dazed.

I swear my sister has the biggest crush on our brothers best mate.

Not Lee.
I meant Harry Potter.

She's even more obsessed then she was last year.
Because he saved her from the chamber of secrets.

Percy walks toward his girlfriend,Penelope Clearwater,his chest raised,showing off his red and gold Headboy badge.

Penelope smirks and walks towards Percy.
She makes him open her fist,that was closed around a bronze and blue Headgirl badge.

"I'm going to find Astoria."I say to Ginny."I'll see you in a bit?"

My sister just sighs."I don't know why you hang out with that lot,"

"Well well well.Look what we have here boys,"Draco Malfoy's sneering voice,sneers."It's the Slytherin Weaslebee,"

"Well well well.Look what we have here"A familiar voice says,"A blonde prat and his bodyguards,"

I turn around to see Ryan Harper.
With Vince Anderson behind him.

"Harper!Anderson!"I say,delighted to finally have found one (actually two) of my friends."Have you seen Tori,Aria or Ash?"

Malfoy rolled his eyes and left silently.

"Nope,we were looking for the 3 of you but we heard Malfoy talking,and came to see what poor soul was suffering,"Harper explains.

"Turns out it was you."Anderson shrugs.

I roll my eyes.

"Let's start looking then,"I say peering into compartments.

"Aha,"Harper slides a door open."Ladies and umm Ladies?I present to you,Emily!"

And of course when I was walking inside,I just had to trip and land on Astoria.

Astoria just sighs."Hello to you too,Emily,"

"What's going on?"Astoria glances up from her beauty magazine,as the train slows down."We can't be ther...Oh my Salazar- NOT AGAIN EMILY!"

"Sorry Toria,"I've landed on Astoria again.

The train screeches to a halt;a sound that's gone straight through my head.

"What's happening?"Anderson asks as the windows start to frost.

"No idea,"Harper said.